CHAPTER 1 - My First Day At High school!

I woke up late. I barely had the time to grab a toast for breakfast. I ran out of the house with a toast in my mouth. When I reached the bus stop, the bus hadn’t left. I sighed in relief and got onboard. It was crowded, I couldn’t find an empty seat so I had to stand. It took about half an hour to reach the stop close to my new high school. On the way, I saw Eunbi crossing the road.

“Hey, Eunbi!”, I called out to her as I waved. She waved back.

“Hey! I hope we’re in the same class again”, she said as she tugged my arm.

“Yeah that’d be great. It’d be nice if he was there too..”, I replied.

“Who?”, she asked as she looked at me.

“Nobody. We’re here, let’s check out our names!”, I said while changing the topic. That’s right, she doesn’t know. Nobody knows except for me.

“Alright…”, she mumbled.

We went to check our names. We weren’t in the same class. However, her class was just next to mine. I guess I’m still lucky that I still have a friend in a top notch high school like this one. The competition was tough. We hadn’t left yet when suddenly girls around us began whispering to each other.

“Hey, look at that hottie. He’s mine I’m saying. He’s mine”, a girl said as she elbowed a girl next to her, who’s probably her friend

“Sure take him, he’s yours. No one in their right mind would reject you ‘Ms. Model'. Leave me one too”, she said as she passed an envious look at her.

“A hottie? Who might that be?”, Eunbi said,” could it be them?”

It could be Jimin. I pushed myself to the front. As I thought it was Jimin and his friends. It’s remarkable how all of them got accepted. I followed the direction that Ms. Model’s finger pointed at. It was Taehyung. Let me introduce the boys, they are Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook [BTS!].

The boys walked towards the list. I turned around to check and there it was, Park Jimin. He’ll be in the same class as me! They were talking and laughing. It looked like Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class as him.

“Let’s go”, Eunbi said as she pulled me along.

We walked into the corridor and entered our classes separately. I sat in a chair in the corner, near the window. From there, I could see the school gates and the influx of students. The largest crowd of students was around the name list. I was gazing out of the window when I heard someone tap my desk. I turned to see, it was a slim girl with big round glasses, she was sitting on the chair in front of me. She had chocolate eyes and long black hair. Her skin was pale and flawless, her lips were cherry pink. In short, she looked like a doll.

“Hello, I’m Sara. Nice to meet you”, she said with smile as she pulled her hand out.

“Hi, I’m Hana. Nice to meet you too”, I replied and shaked hands with her

We conversed with each other before the class began. Sara had lived in America before she came back to Korea. She seems to be a sweet girl. She also showed me the picture of her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was handsome, they made a good couple. I wish how it could be me and Jimin in that picture. I was pulled out the fantasy as the real Jimin entered the class. He was with Jungkook and Taehyung. I was nervous, so I looked away. He looked as handsome as ever. I continued my conversation with Sara to stop being so conscious of him. I was so immersed in the conversation that I forgot about everything else.

“Brrrrrrrring”, the bell sang.

Teacher entered the classroom. Everyone got seated. The first class today was math class. Starting the day with the subject I’m worst at. The math teacher was middle aged, he looked quite strict T.T . I glanced to my side and to my surprise, I was sitting right next to Jimin. I quickly looked away. He could’ve chosen any seat but to sit next to me? I was even more surprised that I didn’t even notice anyone sitting next to be.