Prologue

At first glance, you would think Jungkook is the perfect stereotype.

A tall, muscular, tattooed guy with about one million piercings in each ear working at a tattoo shop.

How much more typical can you get?

Jungkook works at the shop with two of his best friends, Seokjin and Yoongi.

Yoongi is, just like Jungkook, covered in tattoos. The only place he has a tattoo where Jungkook doesn't, is his face. Right under his left eye is a small tattoo that reads 'Damaged'.

He has an eyebrow, nose and lip piercing and one in each earlobe.

Seokjin on the contrary is de exact opposite of the two.

Even though he has been tattooing the longest out of the three, he has no tattoos himself and the only piercing he has, is in his earlobes and an anti helix in his right ear.

Seokjin and Yoongi are actually Jungkook's only friends apart from his best friend, Jimin.

He doesn't work at the shop, but you would almost think he does from the amount of time he spends there hanging out with the trio.

Jimin has a few tattoos here and there but nothing special. He mostly only has them because he gets an extreme discount from Jungkook.

You would think making friends or having relationships would come very easy, looking the way Jungkook does.

But the boy is just a big fucking baby and doesn't know how to talk to people properly.

People always expect him to be confident and lead the conversation but his shyness doesn't allow him. So he avoids human contact as much as possible and lives comfortably in the safe space of the shop and his home.

Jimin always tries to convince him to go out with them but he always refuses. He would honestly rather jump off a cliff.

"Let's go out tonight." Jimin whines from where he's laying face down on the couch placed in the corner of the tattoo shop.

"I wonder how many times you're gonna ask me that before you get the hint and fuck off." Jungkook mumbles, cleaning up his supplies on the opposite side of the room.

"I didn't ask. I demanded."

The blonde boy rolls of the couch and stumbles over to his friend.

"I know you always say no but pleaaaase. You've been so grumpy the last few weeks, we need to get you laid."

Jungkook turns around and puts a finger to his chin. "Oh, well because you said please, I'll go."

Jimin's eyes lit up and he starts clapping his hands. "Really?!"

"No." Jungkook laughs, hitting Jimin on the head.

With a whine, the smaller rubs the sore spot and pouts. "You keep forgetting you're a muscle pig and every time you breathe on me, I fall to the ground."

With a chuckle, Jungkook goes to sit with Seokjin and Yoongi.

"You know he's right, huh?" The smaller mumbles from where he was busy typing away on his phone.

"About what? That I'm grumpy or that I'm a muscle pig?" Jungkook replies sarcastically.

Jin mangles into the conversation, "You know what we mean. You really should go out with us sometime and actually, you know, talk to people.

Jungkook scoffs, leaning back more. "I don't know how and I don't want to know how. Plus, I talk to you guys, you're human beings so that kinda counts." He shrugs.

Yoongi rolls his eyes as he gets up to greet a customer, "Just think about it." He mumbles before leaving the three behind.

Jungkook shrugs once more, turning his attention back to his phone.

"Whatever."