part 6

Bakugous pov

It's been three days Deku has come out of that room a few times. Apparently, he doesn't remember who me or shoto are, Denki says it was a spell his father had put on him to make him forget us and most of his childhood.

Deku's p.o.v

I don't remember them but I feel like I should. I feel like I know them but I just can't remember them. Then again I don't remember a lot of my childhood my mom and my stepdad always said I was in a small accident and I forgot it. I knew they were lying I know the king had a spell put on me. I know this because every few months I get wired visions and I always see two other people with me, that and my mom smiling which she doesn't do anymore.

"Hey deku, " "oh hey Denki"  Denki had walked into the room "what's up," he said sitting on the end of the bed. "Just thinking and drawing " Denki looked over my shoulder to see me drawing the tree outside the window. "I forgot how good you are" "it's been a while since I've drawn so" "yea cuz you dad is an asshole". " that's just my life for you" we both laugh "ya and I remember the day he burnt all you're drawing books" I flop on the bed "and I'm still pissed at that" Denki laughs "sometimes I just want to rip his throat out" Denki looks at me like 'dude you can't you'll die if you try'.

"I know that face Denki" "oh shut it you know if you were to try and kill him you'd either die trying or get caught and be executed" I turn away from him. "You know I'm right izuku" "just drop it" "no I'm not going to drop it you always do this" I turn to face him. "Why can't I read you, I can never tell what your thinking and makes me insane, why can't you just tell me what your thinking I thought we were friends izuku". i looked at him in disbelief "Denki i..".

He then walked out i got up and went to the doorway "Denki i didn't mean" it was too late he was now out the door in his wolf form.  Everyone in the room looked at me jirou was the first one to speak "damn what happed between you two" i gave her a death glare "none of your business".

I then turned back to the room "oh shit deku your back" i turned to look at the dragon then looked at my back it was covered in blood. "Well it is about time we change your bandages" momo announced I quickly when to my/the room and shut the door "nope" I exclaimed.

"Deku were not doing this again," she said from the other side of the door. They tried getting the door open for a few minutes before momo said something "keep trying to get in I'll try to find bakugou and todoroki" she said now walking off "damn it izuku open the damn door" she said pulling in the door. "Nope, I would rather bleed out" I then slid down on the door "I don't want to be here" I say softly. "What," she asked from the other side of the door "I DONT WANT TO FUCKING BE HERE ITS BAD ENOUGH I WAS KICKED OUT OF MY HOME BUT NOW I STUCK HERE" I yelled hoping to scare her off.

"Deku were just trying to help" I could hear her sliding down the door "this isn't helping you can't keep me here 24/7 ill go insane I pretty much already have" I slid my hand throw my hair trying to calm my self.

Bakugous is p.o.v

Me and sho were out hunting when we heard momo yelling our names. When she found us she looked worried and a little scared "bakugou shoto" she huffed out being out of breath from running here "is something wrong momo" sho asked the raven-haired girl. She took a moment to get her breathing back to normal "ok so izukugotontoafightwithdenki, denkiranoffthenjirousaidsomethingtoizukutheyhadasameconvertionhetruredtogobacktohisroomandthatswhenwesawthathisbackwasbleedingagainsowetredtocagehisbangesbuttheranintohisroomandnowwontletusinsoicametogetyoutwobecuzhewontleasintous" she said all of that way to fast I couldn't understand any of it but I guess shoto understand it.

We ran to the house, we walked to see jirou back against the door talking to izuku. I was going to say something when jirou started speaking. "Izuku were just trying to help" "this isn't helping you can't keep me here 24/7 ill go insane I pretty much already have" he yelled from the other side of the door "izuku come on stop being so fucking stubborn" shoto then spoke up "izuku we really do just want to help plz just let us change your bandages," he said soft and sweet then same way he talks to me when im in that kind of state of mind.

"I'd rather bleed out" I could hear the venom in his voice "deku plz just let us help you," I said softly "you really call this helping" we could all hear him tearing up, at that moment my heart broke. "Izuku" jirou had moved from the door so I put my forehead against the hardwood. "You used to be so sweet and kind what happened to you" there was a small fake laugh "life, heart broke, losing everything you've ever known, hurting someone when you didn't mean to, being abused by the only father figure in your life just to name a few".

Halfway throw his sentence he started crying I just wanted to hug him and tell him that he's safe and no one is going to hurt him. " you know we've all gone threw that kinda stuff that's why we stay together" shoto says from beside me "we won't judge you, we won't lie to you, we won't hurt you izuku" it was quiet for a bit. He slowly opened the door I wanted to run up and hug him. But jirou bet me to it, deku then let his head plop on to jirou's shoulder.