Prologue

The darkness that's what you saw, when you opened your eyes you saw that a man who had a sword was carrying you away from the village that's burning that was once your home.

"Where are we going?" You mumbled between your breaths as the man said

"Your village was attacked by demons we came to help but it was already too late you're the only survivor" The man explained.

"No shit Sherlock, but that didn't answer my question," You said as your vision became more clear as you saw the men face.

"My name's Inzu Kochou yours?" The man said as he introduced himself.

"(Y/N)" you replied.

"What about your last name," Inzu asked as he gave a suspicious look to you.

"I can't remember, I was hit in the head when my home was collapsing," You said as a man came to both of you raising a question to what should happen to you.

"Oyakata-sama can I keep the boy he looks like he shows potential and he's the only survivor from that village"Inzu pleaded but you were dumbfounded by the fact that he's begging to a child he looked almost the same age as you.

"No need to ask me the moment I saw him I already decided that he was special, now excuse me as I have other people to talk to" Oyakata excused himself as he walked to a group of demon slayers.

"(Y/N) you've officially become my son, you're gonna be living in a different house from now on and have a new family members" Inzu said happily as you decided to follow Inzu as you don't have anywhere to go, you're family is departed from this world and you didn't have any relatives you know about to ask for help.

The next day you opened your eyes as you saw yourself in a mattress that was soft and cozy you decided to look for Inzu to ask where both of you are. You explored the estate and saw that there was a dojo nearby a beautiful garden and an infirmary you conclude that you were in some rich guys home,  you decided to look for the kitchen as you were famished.

After some time you finally found the kitchen and saw that there were four people eating you immediately recognized Inzu as one of them but the others you didn't know.

"Hey Inzu where are we?" You asked as the rest of the household looked at you, not to lie but you felt kinda embarrassed that so many people were looking at you never really stood out from people and you spend most of your time alone.

"Oh, (Y/N) you are awake come and join us it's breakfast time," Inzu told you as you made slow steps toward them.

"(Y/N) come on don't be afraid this is your new family members Hinome, Kanae and shinobu"Inzu introduced them as they each said hello when their name was called except for the little girl/boy who was younger than you and was continued to eat its food.

"Shinobu that's not nice introduce yourself this is your new older brother"The long-haired girl who had two butterfly pins who you knew was Kanae.

" Why should I this guy is just some guy who was lucky to be saved by Papa and now he is our older brother?! we don't even know him"Shinobu protested.

You sat down after you washed your hands and grabbed a plate and a fork and spoon as you began to eat everything you saw.

"See he eats like a glutton"Shinobu pointed her finger at you as you stopped eating and said to her

" Well, that's because of me not eating anything last night"You defended yourself.

"Well (Y/N) this is your new family do you like them?"Inzu asked.

"Well I only liked the three of you but I think I can get along just fine" You replied.

"Great let's introduce ourselves more to (Y/N) after we eat" Hinome suggested as all of you except shinobu nodded in agreement.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////
Well that was the end  of the first chapter I'm gonna be mainly focusing on this story for a while so the shinobu x giyuu Story will have to wait for some time but hope you enjoyed this story until next time sayonara