1: Getting ready

Emma POV
I couldn't wait, I was going to my first ever convention! There was going to be so many other youtubers there and loads of fans as well.
"Emma, you might want to start getting changed." Luke said.
"Why just now! Can't it wait, when are we leaving?" I asked, I'm so lazy.
"We're leaving as soon Cherry and Patty get here." I quickly ran upstairs and put on my ginger wig fitting it exactly the way I liked it. I shoved on my paramore t-shirt and a pair of jeans with my trainers and ran downstairs.
"Whatcha think?" I asked Luke as I gave a little twirl just to make him laugh.
"Perfect as always." Luke laughed then surprised me by a tiny little kiss his lips fit perfectly in mine, I still got butterfly's even though we had been dating for 22 months, it didn't feel like it had been that long. Just then there was a knock at the door and Cherry and Patty walked in.
"Ready to role?" Asked Patty. We all nodded and quickly grabbed our stuff and made it to the exit.
---------------------------------------------
Minx POV
"Right lets see, the train should arrive..." Just before Dave could finish a train made its was by us.
"I'd say about now, I told you guys we couldn't trust him with the timetable!" I laughed. We quickly hopped on the train rushing to our booked seats, another couple of people sat at the table seats at the left side of the isle. They looked familiar, oh well.
"I can't wait!" I said... Just then anxiety started kicking in.
Kal looked over at me, he knew what was happening. He quickly tried to calm me down, as sweet as he was being it didn't help. Suddenly one of the girls from the seats next to us came over.
"Come on just breath. You'll be okay, what's your name." The girl said in a soft kindly tone, she knew it was best too keep me talking. I took a better look at the girl, where did I know her from.
"I'm... Michelle. These are my friends Andy, Kal and Dave." I stuttered but that was cause by the hyperventilating.
"Hiya Michelle, I'm Emma, these are my two best friends Patty and Cherry and my boyfriend Luke... You have anxiety don't you. Don't worry." That's who she was! I finally remembered.