Theatre Chats [Stolas]

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

alrighty, here's the next one. reader is male, and kind of a tsundere? at least, i think that's how this turned out. enjoy!

~spookyeet 🦉

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

“If one good deed in all my life I did,
I do repent it from my very soul. Repent I say!”

You stared at the play being performed before you with pure judgement in your eyes. Next to you sat your employer/hookup, Stolas. He had been totally invested in the beginning of the show, but somewhere along the line he decided your reactions were far more amusing.

“Enjoying the play, my love?”

“No.”

You responded without looking away, watching as the leading actor began to do some sort of rebellious jig.

“They're going completely off script. It's like they've only ever taken improv classes.”

“Oh I agree that their skills are subpar, but this is Hell. Theatrics are extremely underappreciated. It's a wonder some demons bother to indulge in the arts at all.”

Stolas hummed and stretched himself across the seats, his head resting on your arm.

“But I didn't bring us here to critique garbage. We're here to talk about business~”

Pretending to ignore the owl's flirtatious tone, you looked down at him boredly.

“What, like my payment.”

“No, silly. Our relationship! I know you don't like putting a label on things, but I'd feel sooo much better if our dynamic was more specific.”

You stared at Stolas and then slowly pushed him off of your arm.

“You're my boss. I'm your personal assassin. Sometimes you get clingy, and don't back off until I f*** you. Is that specific enough?”

Stolas sat up and then leaned over so he was close to your face.

“Hardly. Go into detail about how exactly you f*** me.”

“Go into detail about how my card balance is going to increase over the next few hours.”

Scoffing, Stolas got back into his own space and crossed his arms.

“Ugh. You're so stubborn. I'll suppose I can make the transaction after the show is over. If it really means that much to you.”

Satisfied, you re-focused on the play (where the actor was finally finishing his pathetic dance). You continued to watch for a while, until you heard soft hooting beside you. Stolas had fallen asleep.

You looked at him for a moment and then lightly kissed the side of his face. His beak curved into a sly smile, but he remained unconscious.

“Bird-brain...”