Sohma/Souma Kyou X Female Reader

There was a knock on your door. You got up from your bed and looked through the peephole of the door, lightly pressing your finger pads against it. It was kyou. You undid the latch and opened the door-- right away he pushed his way through the door, almost hitting you. He started aggressively pacing around the area.

"Damn it! Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!!!!" He shouted.

"Uhm, Kyou, are you alri-"

"Why can't I just beat him at one thing- why Why WHY!?!"

"Kyou I-"

"And he can't just beat me can he. Like that's not enough, He has to enjoy it too. Rub it in my g*dd@mn face!"

"K-kyou-"

"Not just that, but--"

"KYOU!" He turned to me. "Relax. Maybe sit? Just.. tell me everything that happened. I got a guess but.. what's wrong?"

You sat on the edge of your bed and put your hand on the mattress next to you, sliding it in a small, slow circle as an offer to sit but he didn't notice and continued pacing lightly.

"It's Yucky Yuki again! I HATE him! He-- he just-- AAAH!"

"All right all right all right, honey-" you stood up and went over to him, lightly touching his forearm with your index and middle finger knuckle. "-why don't you just sit, calm down, I just got a new carton of milk- I'll get you some. 'Less you wanna drink from the carton?" you said, trying to make light of the situation.

"Cup is fine," You poured him a drink, the sound of pouring milk making an echo within the glass. When it was 3/4ths of the way full, you put the milk back and walked over to him.

"Here, Love," you handed him the class. He took several long gulps, then brought it down from his lips with a sigh. He was silent for a moment.

"Sorry for barging in. This'll just be another reason for Yuki to yell at me."

"Don't worry hun, I won't say anything." he was silent a while longer.

"F/n...?"

"Yes? Kyou?"

"Could I-... could I maybe stay here tonight?" He asked, only looking at you once he's finished your sentence.

"Oh? Uh, of course! Um..."

'I don't have another bed to sleep on... and I don't have a couch. I could sleep in the chain? It's good enough. I got work to do tonight anyway.'

[A/N: Yeah, so... the authors note that was previously here was apparently a lie. It's MONTHS later. I'll add more when day starts lol]