WHY?! (2)

≪No one's Pov ≫

Y/n Reached Seki's room to only hear the slapping of skin and moans. Tears fell from Y/n's e/c eyes. She gently placed her hand on the door, sliding it open to only see a sight that took the H/c haired girl's breath away. Seki, Her beloved boyfriend Was intimate with A female. Y/n Gasped causing both of them to turn there heads to Y/n.

The girl below Seki gave Y/n a snarky looked while wrapping her arms around Seki. Seki did nothing but roll his eyes at Y/n. While going back to kissing and thrusting into the girl below him. Y/n's bottom lip trembled. While rushing out of the room slamming Seki's bedroom door.

Y/n began to hyperventilate, While, Y/n grabbed her bag of stuff before rushing out of the mansion. "What am I going to do?!" Y/n panicked, She didn't want to stay in that house with THAT cheater! I mean Y/n didn't even think Seki help any sympathy for what he had done. He didn't even bother to stop! After he has seen his own girlfriend!

Y/n tried to calm her breathing while bringing out her phone, trying to call her friend, "Hey This is Akeno I'm busy right now, Leave a message." The voice mail beeped. Y/n Hands began to shake, who was she going to call?! Where was she going to stay, She lived with Seki for goodness sake!

That's it! The studio where she performs, She owns the Studio, So why not just stay there for a while until she gets this figured out? Y/n looked down at her running shoes and began to walk out of the mansion gate.

Y/n grabbed her keys and unlocked the Studio doors entering the studio and locking it. Y/n clenched her fist while walking over to the stage, climbing on top of it sitting down. Y/n's shakey hands clench the stage.

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

Tears ran down my face as I was thinking about Seki, Why would he do that? Was I not good enough? How long has he been sleeping with her? He has been acting more distance the more that I think about it. Staying late from work, saying he has to go on a 'Bussiness trip' I mean he could get any girl with his looks, so why would he even stick with me...?

I heard a slight rustle in the trash can. I slightly turn my, head while slowly getting up. I make my way over to the trash can, It might be a raccoon or something. I wipe my tears away while slightly moving the trashcan with my foot. I suddenly fell back once, something soars out of the trash can. It was the rose I threw away...

"How is it floating?" I mumbled while getting up, I wave my hands around the rose, looking to see if there's a string or something holding it up. There was nothing making it stay up in the air...So it is really floating...

A sudden small piece of paper fell from the roof?! What the hell is going on? I crouched down and picked up the paper still keeping an eye around the glowing rose...How was it not dirty or the petals ripped? I shook my head while looking down at the piece of paper reading it.

~𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒜 𝐻𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒.
𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔 Õ̴̞͂͛̄̚̕r̴̺̘̈́̄̒̇̔̉͘ ̶̩̥̬̥̓͆͝B̶̙͖͚̲̘͍̿̃͝a̸̡̙̖̬̲̭̻̭̦͔̿̋̒d̵̩͈͇͉̞̤̪͕̪̈́̈́͗̃̎̈́̎̕͜
𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃~

I couldn't really read what was after amazing Since it was scrambled up, The word after the scrambled writing was will happen. "Something amazing will happen?" I question flipping the paper around to see if there was any other writing. My eyes sadden. "I doubt anything would happen.." I took the rose in my hand, pulling it towards me looking at it.

It suddenly burst! The petals of the rose flying everywhere. The red color of the petals faded into black. I let out a sigh of sorrow, "Just a waste of my time..." I rolled my eyes While walking towards the stage once again sitting down. Curling up in a ball.

I begin to cry.

≪No one's Pov ≫

A slight black and white mist began to swirl around a crying Y/n. It made a light purring noise. The mist Felt Her sadness, Her sorrow. It's almost like it could Hear the H/c haired heart-shattering. The mist suddenly passed through the walls of the studio.

The mist was moving so fast you couldn't even see it swishing and swirling through the air. It sudden stopped to seemingly Look at a mansion. I started to move once again passing through the walls of the mansion.

To Look At Seki and the woman cuddling. It made a sudden noise of displeasure. The mist suddenly formed hands, while looking down at the two. A pair of cards appeared in the Mist's hand.

The mist pulled out a card. That said.

"-Slight yandere-"

The misted shrugged while it moved in front of Seki's chest fazing through him. The mist pulled out another card. that said.

"-Overprotective yandere-"

The mist shrugged Once again while throwing it on Seki, it fazing through him again. The Mist looked at all the cards.

"-Extreme yandere-"

"-Stalker yandere-"

"-Yandere-"

"-Obsessed yandere-"

And much more. The mist let out a small giggle while dumping all the cards on Seki, all of the cards fazing through him. The Mist grabbed one last card.

"-Yandere for _____!"

The mist moved his finger around in a circle. The sudden name of "Y/n L/n" Filled the blank part with a picture of her also showing up. The mist clapped his hands together silently. While the card fazed through Seki.

The mist suddenly began to fade away...Like it was never there.