Sam-I-Am x Guy

One day Guy went out to the diner to eat after a long day of watching paint and being watched by Sam-I-Am. While he was ordering, Sam-I-Am comes out of no where and greets him.

"What's up, daddy?"

Guy became flustered and angry, "What are you doing here!?"

Sam-I-Am looked demonically at Guy for a minute and said "I'm here to see my boo!~".

Guy starts to pout, "Can't I ever get a minute to myself?.."

But in reality, he wanted to clap Sam-I-Am's brobdingnagian sized cheeks.

Sam-I-Am looks willingly at Guy, "Guy, I want us to hang out... Just you and me."

Guy thinks for a minute, about how thirsty he is for Sam-I-Am. His face then goes sinister.

Guy then agrees, "Sure."

"Oh really! I knew you would want to, I will see you later, d a d d y." Sam-I-Am exclaims, he then winks and disappears.

Guy immediately starts gay panicking. But still manages to go back to ordering.

~● time skip ●~

Guy is waiting for Sam-I-Am to let him into his apartment, after waiting for a while he hears Sam-I-Am open the door.

"Come on in.." Sam-I-Am purrs to Guy.

"Ok, so, why did you call me over here?" Guy asks Sam-I-Am.

Sam-I-Am started blushing bright red but brushed it off and said "No reason."

They sit down together, and it's a bit awkward until Sam-I-Am breaks the silence.

"I LOVE YOU! SNUZZLE ME GUY!" Sam-I-Am blurts out with a flushed face, he then proceeds to start smooching Guy a ton.

"Sam... I must tell you something." Guy mumbled.

Sam-I-Am's smile on his face turned into a frown, "What is it?"

Guy forced himself onto Sam-I-Am,

"In the end, it's easier to just surrender..." Guy purred seductively.

Guy started making out with Sam-I-Am and started kissing him everywhere.

Guy then smacked his lips "I'm going to give you a the head."

Guy then proceeded to start succing.

Sam-I-Am started to groan "MMMM, JOY~!"

Guy then started to s u c c harder, and eventually he became a vacuum. Sam-I-Am started to climax and right when he did he almost passed out.

"huff... huff... Guy... I want to ride on your disco stick..."

Guy starts to smirk, "Ok,"

Guy whipped out his lonk wenis that measured about 69,420 meters and commanded Sam-I-Am to ride. Sam-I-Am began to ride and Guy was going to nut.

Guy then groaned "SAM... I'M GONNA..."

Guy then climaxed and busted a giant nut, it was more powerful than an atomic bomb and it killed both Guy and Sam.

The end.