chapter one

this story takes place 1 year before the stone age; but will continue on into the stone age

(Y/n) age 17 2nd year, Tsukasa age 18 3rd year

My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I'm a second year student at Asuka High School. Recently, we've had a new transfer student in third year high school students, Tsukasa Shishio. This is how my first encounter with him went like-

2nd Day Of The New Year At Asuka High.

Rumours had already been going around after day 1, that Tsukasa Shishio had gotten into a fight with seniors from another school nearby at the front gate, he beat them senseless and got and entire term of detention.

Lucky me on the same day, I arrived late to class and kendo club training, and unfortunately had same teacher for both cases, I also spill his coffee and had to buy him a new one from the cafeteria and while I was walking back I had tripped over an incoming soccer ball on my way and spilled the coffee and had to go back and get another one and landed a lovely seat in detention after school that day.

In dentention I was seated next to Tsukasa Shishio. I lay my head down on my table and shift to the side and peek up at the man on the table across from me.

He's good-looking, no wonder freshmen girls fawn over his looks, but they say he's a scary guy and participates in illegal MMA fights, who knows though.

I guess I was staring at him for too long when he glances down at me and 'tched' before looking away.

And now he thinks that I'm obsessed with him.

I sigh and roll over to look out the window. The trees outside were barren and leafless, it was still another month until winter was over and spring after.

The teacher comes into the classroom after our time was up and huffs.

"(Y/n), come carry some papers for me, Shishio-kun, you may go now." Tsukasa stands up without a word and exits the classroom, the teacher hands me the papers and tells me to give them to the reception office, on the other side of the school. I huff as I make my way over there, I hear some grunting in the courtyard near the back of the school.

Okay, kinda not my problem, lets just keep going, just keep going, just keep going~

I shrug the noise off and kept walking until I heard a scream.

"Help!"

I immediately drop the papers and grab a stick laying around in the bushes, I run into the scene, a few meters from the open hallway behind the school building, I jump between the two people and hold my "weapon" in front of me with he guy who was beaten up the one on the floor behind me, bloodied and bruised. I glance at the guy who was beating up people, it was Tsukasa Shishio.

"T-thank g-god!" The guy behind me scrambles to his feet.

"I sure as hell ain't your angel, go." I tell him, he nods and quickly goes away.

"You can't just go around beating people up, this is only the second day of the year for crying out loud." I huff and throw the stick away, he looks at the stick and looks back to me.

"Are you sure that was a wise decision?"He asks me.

"Why wouldn't it be, I don't want to fight you." I frown.

"But you just let my punching bag run away, how can I not beat you up." He glares at me with intense hatred.

I better write my will saying if I ever die, it's this guys fault.