(Chapter 7) Its a date (^w^)

Solgaleo arrives back in the Ultra beast world as you lays there trying to stand and even with the magical crystal Absol gave just a while ago it still had pain " Absol try to get help." You ask Absol and Tells Solgaleo to help you out. Time is different when Solgaleo is in the Ultra beast world and out of it when Slogaleo is in time stops back on earth but out minutes can turn into days back in Alola so Solgaleo first enhances the necklace Absol has given making feel more at ease and he get you back to the same day you left Alola to help save Lusamine.

[ Location: Gladion's motel room ]

The day has passed after you passed out on Solgaleo's back and your pokemon have send help which was Gladion, you try to wake up on his bed as he fell asleep watching over you "Hmm? Oh (Y/N) It's good your awake" you try to move and sit on the bed with him "Get this dress on, it Professor Kukui's Wedding today and I won't come." You reach for the dress but the sting came back its was stronger on earth than in the Ultra beast world so you grab the dress then the necklace on the bedside table. "Come on you have 5 minutes until it starts." You looked at Gladion suprized and panicked cuz this occasion is very important to the Professor's so you rush to get dressed and Gladion leaves to Sign in for the Pokemon league in Alola "See ya, Gladion" you smile as you rush to the beach "(Y/N) THERE YOU ARE!" Kiawe says loudly but still trying to whisper as Professor Brunet walks on the isle. The minute passes and your adrenaline is still pumping you try to calm down but you couldn't so you bring out Milcery to support you even if Milcery was little it was very friendly and helpful to you every since you caught it you hold on to Milcery as the wedding vows where about to be said then you flash back to the Ultra beast world and saw a crack in it a small one big still an ultra beast could go through if it wanted to and the flash back ended everyone was clapping and so did you to blend in everything was going smoothly after that and then the dancing was about to begin, Mellow came up to you "So how's the wedding we planned?" She asked as other people were dancing on the Sandy dance floor "It's amazing i kinda wish I'd get married to now." You made her smile but Mellow brought Lille and Lana in "soooo, who is it?" Lana says making you jump.

"w-what???"

You were confused what did Lana mean.

"You know what we mean who's the lucky guy."

Mallow says mischievously, you stay silent.

"Please we won't tell anyone, promise"

the 3 of them punky promised you but warned them that it was 2 and you didn't know who to pick.

"Just tell us ,pleeeeaaaasssseee."

Mallow, Lana and Lillie used baby doll eyes and worked its charm to make you say it.

"Alright, it's Kiawe or Gladion."

They where silent but then put a Huge smile on the face and jump around so happily

"We see now the type of guy you like is mean but nice type."

Lillie says holding snowy in her arms

"I think you should pick Kiawe."

Mallow suggests

"Huh?! No way I think its time my brother gets someone worth it."

Lillie protests

"Guys I think i have a solution but let's do it tommorow."

You suggest as they looked at you

"You cant be serious!"
"The Feels are active right now you have to start you move"
"I agree."

The three say with determination but it's unfair because Gladion is somewhere else

"I cant Gladion isn't here."

Then Mallow brightens up

"What about Kiawe well just for now, just get to know each other better for now."

She says raising a thumbs up and Lillie also suggesting to do the same with Gladion. You walk up to Kiawe scared and nervous you start to back out making Kiawe notice your uneasiness "I cant do it." You say to your self as you sit back down on your chair and then "would you like this dance?" Kiawe reaches for you as in the background His sister, Mallow, Lillie and Lana start to video what was happening what do you choose

CHOICE A
- I'm sorry, no thanks.

CHOICE B
- S-sure, I'd like that but im not good tho.