Chapter 2

Beck slammed the brakes when they got to his house and ran to the other side of the car to get Jade out. She, also very eager, sprinted for the RV but Beck had to grab her by the shoulders to lead her inside. "The heater's broken, remember?"

"Right. Let's go inside then."

"Let's." Beck fiddled with the keys and they rushed inside as soon as the door was open. Giggling like a couple of dorks, they both almost tripped as they sped to Beck's old room which was now just a guest room. Beck grabbed Jade and pinned her to the bed right as they got inside and moaned as her hand started rubbing him through the fabric of his pants. She watched his mouth drop open as she slipped her hand below the waist line and ran her fingers lightly against him. With Beck's focus only on the Jade's hand slowly wrapping around him, she took the opportunity to push him onto his back. She smiled at him and unzipped his pants, pulling him out of it. As she lowered her mouth to his tip, he spoke up in protest.

"Jade, don't feel pressured to do that. I know that you feel like you have to but-" He was interrupted by his own moan as Jade suddenly took all of him into her mouth. "N-nevermind," he breathed out. She bobbed her head up and down him and he felt like he was losing all control. She sucked on him hard and Beck's eyes rolled back into his head.

Jade removed her head from his member to speak. "You like this?" she said, continuing to jack him off while he wasn't in her mouth. He responded with a weak smile; words refused to come out of his mouth.

"Do you have a condom?" Jade asked, never taking her hand off of him. Beck's eyes were glazed over from the feeling of her grip that it took him a second to process what she'd said.

"Oh? Uh..." He thought for a second. It clicked that no matter how much he'd thought about having sex with Jade he'd never actually purchased condoms. "Damn it," he muttered. "I only have like two from the weird bag we got in health class. It's somewhere in a drawer in my RV."

Jade, who'd usually get upset about forgetfulness, jumped to her feet. Whatever it took to get to feel him in her; it was worth running out to the RV for. "Let's go get them."

"Let's."

"Stop saying that."

He shot one last smirk her direction before he pulled his pants back on and they rushed down the stairs and out of the house to try to find the condoms. It was almost comical; the two were running around the property looking for condoms, one with a raging hard on and the other with arousal dripping down her leg.

They tore threw Beck's stuff together like animals but they couldn't care less about the mess. "I found them!" Jade called across the RV from Beck who'd been searching his nightstand.

"Great," he responded. He stuffed them in his pocket and, not really caring about coming off as too forward, picked up Jade, wrapped her legs around his front side, and took off running back into the house. They didn't even make it to the stairs before she started making out with him in living room. He had no other choice than to toss her onto the couch and rip her clothes off. Well, not quite rip; she'd kill him if he messed with her favorite sweater. Within seconds of hitting the couch, both of them were almost naked with Beck in just his underwear and Jade in her bra and skirt.

"Hurry up," she whispered as he struggled with the condom wrapper.

"I can't get it open," he said, frustrated. His hands were on the packet and his knee was between Jade's legs.

"Here," Jade responded, taking the scissors she'd threatened André with earlier and cutting open the wrapper.

Beck raised his eyebrows. "I'm honestly impressed that your skirt even has pockets."