Deku x Reader "Shy Valentine" (Requested)

(This was not posted on Valentine's Day, but I don't care. 😂)

This was requested by oWriters_block a while ago. Sorry it's late-

(Deku POV)

Valentine's Day is near, juts a day away. People will be giving gifts to there loved ones, going on dates, and comfessing to their crushes. All these things were happening to people on that very day. Except for people like me.

My best friend is (f/n) (l/n), we've known each other since middle school. She was always there for me, and then near the end of 9th grade I started growing a crush on her, just as we were getting ready to start our journey at UA. I can barely talk to her any more without looking like I just came out of an oven. I don't talk to girls that well, it's not really my specialty, especially when I like them this much. I want to tell her how I feel, but I don't know how to do it. Am I that pathetic?

I layed my head down at my desk, feeling impatient about how long this school day has been. I just wanted to go to my dorm and not have to think about how disappointing Valentine's Day was going to be for me. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I jolted my head off my desk, startled by the sudden appearance of Mr. Aizawa when I looked up.

"Midoriya, you better not be sleeping in my class, are you?"

He looked at me with a look of annoyance when he asked.

"N- no sir! I promise I wasn't. I was just thinking that's all."

"Hmm. . . That better be all you were doing. Keep your head up."

"Yes sir!"

He nodded. He walked back to the front of the class, where he continued to teach. I looked at the clock. I sighed of relief, it was almost time for the bell to ring.

"Alright class, class is almost over. I'm going to take a nap while you all get ready to leave."

And before I knew it, he collapsed on the floor in his yellow sleeping bag. I grabbed my book bag and sat up out of my seat.

"Hey, Midoriya."

I turned my head to see Todoroki.

"Hey, Todoroki." I waved with a welcoming smile.

"You have anything planned for Valentine's day?" Todoroki asked.

I looked down with a frown on my face. I wish he hadn't had mentioned anything about it. "No, I don't. You?" I asked, to change the subject away from me.

"Me and Yaororozu are gonna go to this new café that just opened up. She's been wanting to go." Todoroki said bluntly. He showed me a picture of the café on his phone. It was a really nice looking place.
(No ship wars please! I just wanted to add a little Todomomo :3)

I smiled at Todoroki. "Well, I bet you guys will have fun." Him and Yaororozu were always going places on some special occasions, they seem to really like each other, and they get along really well.

Todoroki slightly smiled a bit. He put his phone away back in his pocket. "So, why aren't you doing anything?"

'Why can't we just talk about something else!?' I thought to myself. "I have no one to spend it with."

Todoroki raised an eyebrow, he looked almost confused. "Why not, don't you and (y/n) always hang out, why not spend it with her?"

I turned beat red. "W-whatdoyoumeanwe'renotdatingoranythingwhywouldwespendvalentine'sdaytogetherthatsjustrediculouswhatmadeyouthink-"