Fight

We are in a locked railroad car. Clueless about what is going to happen to us. We were scared. We had no weapons. Maggie and everyone else tells their story about how they got here. They saw the sign along with us and once they got here they were stuffed in a railroad car.

This is the place we thought was safe. But now we were in danger. Now I really hope Rick doesn't come here if he is still out there.

It's been two hours and we all hear gunshots getting closer. Whatever their shooting at they are not hitting them. The gunshots drop and we hear yelling.

"You're surrounded. There's nothing you can do now. Line up in this order. Ring leader, Archer Samurai, then the kid."

After a minute of silence.
"Now line up by that railroad car in that order when I say so. If any of you try anything the kid is dead. Alright?"

I start to think. Ringleader? Samurai? Archer? The kid?

"Ringleader you go now."

We all sit waiting for something to happen as he calls the people over. He calls everyone over except the kid. "My son?" I heard a familiar southern accent. It's him, it's Rick. The man calls for the kid and then the big metal door of the railroad car gets opened. I'm scared to look up as I hear footsteps of them all getting in. The door closes and locks. I hold my breath and look up.

"Oh god!" Rick says as we both run into each others arms. Tears went down my face as I let out the breath I was holding. I hurried my face into his neck.
"Thank god you're okay." Rick says. I let him go and Carl hugs me. "I missed you guys." I say.

After the little reunion we had, we had to get out of this sticky situation. "They're screwing with the wrong people." Rick tells us all.

We all decided to make our own weapons with only the things we had. Rick sawed off two sharp pieces of wood for the both of us. Everyone else working on their own.

Something opens from above as a grenade drops in. "Move!" The tall man named Abraham said. We all piled in the corner as a the grenade exploded making smoke go everywhere. I couldn't see what was going on or nearly hear anything. I couldn't stop coughing from the fumes.

The air cleared and we were all alone again. But we realized we were missing Rick, Glenn, Daryl, and Bob.

A half an hour of making weapons and Eugene trying to open the door we all feel the ground shake and a big explosion. We all jump up and look through the cracks we have in the railroad car. All I see is smoke and walkers starting to pile in. Whoever did this was trying to kill the Terminus people.

Gunshots and screaming were heard from outside. The air was filled with smoke and we were stuck inside. The door flies open.

"Come on we fight to the fence!" Rick yells and turns around while shooting down walkers. It's a war zone out there.

I start to pile out with the rest of our people. Carl and I make it to Rick. "You guys okay?" Rick asks both of us. I nod with Carl and I get my makeshift weapon ready. I run with everyone else. Carl beside me I stab walkers one by one. Rick behind us all with  the gun. We were making it closer to the fence, working together to keep each other safe. Non of us has ever been in this situation.

We make it to the fence helping everyone over before the walkers get closer. Rick and Abraham were the last ones out. We had to keep moving away so no one could find us. Daryl points to a spot on the ground and passes Rick a shovel.

Rick starts digging. "What the hell are we still doing around here?" Abraham asks in a hurry to get out of the area. "Guns and supplies. Go around the fences. Use the rifles. Take out the rest of em'." Rick explains.

"Rick, we got out it's over." I say while putting my hand on his shoulder as he checks the guns.

"It's not over until they're all dead." Rick says.

"The hell it isn't. That place is on fire." Rosita states.

I get up and stand next to Carl. Everyone has a reason why she shouldn't go back. "They're going to die anyway, Rick." I say.

I hear the rustle of leaves behind us. We all look back and I smile when I see the face of someone I never thought I would see again. Carol.

Daryl runs and hugs her, picking her up. I walk beside Rick as we all walk towards Carol and Daryl. "Did you do that?" Rick asks. Carol just nods and Rick hugs her. She helped us. She's the reason we got out of this. I smile as a tear goes down my cheek.

We follow Carol to the place Tyreese is supposed to be. We all start walking in silence and happiness. We made it out and we are all safe. We are all together once again. We have lost people but we are together.

We made it to a wooden cabin in the woods. I see Tyreese with a baby in his hands with Sophia next to him coming out the door. Rick, Carl, Sasha, and I all run in tears. Sasha hugs Tyreese. Rick takes Judith. Carl and I hug them both. Rick was crying as he hugged his daughter. Rick thanks Tyreese for taking care of Judith. Rick then kisses me. The first time we have kissed in a while. We then put our heads together and laugh with tears of joy.

Who's ready for season five!!!
Hope you enjoyed ❤️

(Edited)