Insurgency

Harry slammed his fists on the table and turned to Ash, who was held at gunpoint.
"You should've known that when you betrayed us, you would start a war you can't win." Ash says with a smile on her face.
"Maybe, but he'll have to kill you to get to me." Harry says as a doctor walks in with a metal implant. Ash's eyes widen.

The wall to the base's garage explodes, sending recruits flying. Emerging from the hole was four figures: a man in Hellenic Army Special Forces uniform, a woman in Combat photographer clothes, a man in Guerrilla clothes, and a man in BOPE uniform. The four soldiers move quickly, killing anyone who tried to stop them. A White Mask grabbed a L85A2 from a nearby table before a mace was thrown into him and the man in Hellenic Spec Ops uniform entered, killing another guard before freeing the other operators. A man in SAS L Detachment uniform grabbed an L85A2 and the mace on the floor.
"Thanks for the save, Inferno." The SAS man with the mace says. Inferno nods before tossing the BOPE woman with the Scottish man an automatic shotgun. She nods her thanks to Inferno.

Inferno continues to move through Rainbow HQ, killing every White Mask he saw before someone smacked his rifle out of his hands.
"It's time to even the score, Ajax." A man walks out of room he was hiding in and draws his knife. Ajax knows him as Doctor Steiner, the psychopath responsible for turning Him into Reaper.
"I'm going to enjoy this." Ajax says before he whips out his Glock and kills the white mask doctor with a headshot. He picks up his rifle before continuing to Harry's office.

Harry looks up when the door blasts open and a very angry Greek walks in, rifle drawn and aimed at Harry's head.
"Listen Inferno we can talk about this." Harry says while reaching for the activation button. Ajax notices this and shoots Harry's arm off, before noticing an unconscious Ash.
"ti ékanes i kólasi gia tin Elíza!"? Ajax asks.
"Oh, just put a kill switch in her. Now drop your weapons, or she dies." Harry says, holding a detonator in his other hand. Ajax puts down his rifle and pistol while glaring at Harry.
"Now here' the deal......." Harry begins before he feels the muzzle of a SAS issued Shotgun on the back of his head.
"Drop the fooking detonator before I fooking drop you, ya fooking Wanka." Thatcher threatens, his finger on his shotgun's trigger. Harry drops the detonator slowly before Thatcher blows his head off.
"Thanks for the save Thatcher. Listen, I'm probably going back to prison, so keep an eye on Ash for me, okay? I'll see you around." Ajax says before the office explodes.