Chapter 3

(⚠WARNING this maybe contained abusive⚠)

(Reader pov)
I was with Sangwoo, it was pretty awkward since I just met him..but I guess trying new stuff is better then just staying alone at home. "Here we are..." Sangwoo said, giving me a strange scary glance. His  house was nice, better than mine. He opened his door "You go first.." I smiled softly and went in. . .  BANG!

I didn't know where I was, my head hurts so much..I noticed I didn't have any clothes on, only my boxers. I try to rub my head but then I realized I couldn't, why?...I looked at my arm and I was tied up..why..I started to freak out, I notice my legs where tied up to a pole..Where am i?!! I screamed "HELP" but then I hear foot steps coming down, it was pinch black so I couldn't see who it was.. "H-Help.." I mumbled... "You're finally awake, I waited for 3 hours for to wake up, I kinda got worried.." That voice was familiar.. "S-Sangwoo?.." I asked, terrified. "Correct, I can't believe you believed me? Weirdo..." Sangwoo respond..I couldn't see him.. "Now, this might hurt.." He added. AHHH!!!!-

Sangwoo pov: I banged his little skinny legs with the hammer I had, God he screams way to loud "Shut up!" I yelled at him, slapping Y/ n in the face very hard..He was sobbing and whining, what a little pathetic boy...I kinda feel bad for him- no no no! What am I thinking?!..- "W-Why?..." He asked mumbling, I ignored the question and I get up, going upstairs.

One day later)
I was bored, maybe I should have fun with that  weirdo..he's probably hungry,thirsty and cold..I grabbed shirts and another pair of boxer's, I go to kitchen, maybe I should make him chicken soup..I grabbed the ingredients..I finished making the chicken soup then, I put it in an bowl and grab a cup of water. I tucked the clothes in my armpit, and holding the food and water. I walked downstairs carefully.

Y/n pov)
I heard footsteps coming down, I was very cold, hungry and thirsty..my stomach hurts so much..- I looked at Sangwoo..He tossed me clothes in my face "Here have a pair of my shirt and boxer, and I got you water and chicken soup." Sangwoo said placing them down "Oh my fucking god, what do you say?!" He slaps me on the face " T-Thank y-you... " I mumbled, tears were coming out, I stared at him "ARE YOU GOING TO EAT IT OR NOT?!!"  He yelled at me, I got scared and begin eating..it was good.. "I-Im sorry.." I say, he glares at me, he knees down "Ugh, it's fine"Sangwoo replied. I hugged him then, I felt him flinch.