LOVE

I am a question all ask, an emotion not a task.
Right now I am eight billion strong, and have crossed every tongue.

Though,sometimes I stray, when things and thoughts get in the way. Against any distance there is no match, and sometimes I am the perfect catch.

Here with me age is but a number, you'll dream of me in your slumber. Just as sure as the earth will continue to spin, I will always win.

Where race and gender have no face, For I have taken its place. Young and old all,
you will fall!!

Even if it's your first time or last, I am something no one can get past. I'm seen and wanted by the entire human race, once you've been touched by my grace.

Stay as long as you will, I bet you can't sit still. I'm on every face, and once gone you will try to replace.

I've rewritten world history, yet I'm still a mystery. I'm the only thing time cannot touch,
even though I'm abused too much.

I turn weak into might, if I cross your sight.
I'll make the strongest man cry, I win no matter how hard you try.

I fill the thoughts of your mind, but be warned I sometimes can be unkind. I mend hearts and shatter them too, I'll fill you with joy then leave you blue.

I've turned the back of your best friend, and stayed with you till the very end. I put a son upon a cross, for his father, so that you may not be a loss.

I stand tall, and can make mankind crawl.
Turn peace to war, come, watch me soar.

Throughout all time and space, I cover every place. I influence everything,
and I'm represented by a simple ring.

I'll always find a way, I am here to stay. Conquest me if you dare, be cautious as I may leave you with a broken stare.

Through joys and pain, I conquer loss and destroy gain. Symbols include a white dove,
I am love.