Angel Dust x Blitzo: One-Night Stand (Day 5)

Angel had no intention in kissing an imp, the lowest of the low. But the very man he was now kissing was just asking for it. "Hush," he said, putting a finger over his lips. "If anyone hears us, I won't get to finish with you."

 Blitzo grinned, teasingly. "Go ahead," he said. "I've slept with privileged assholes around all of Hell. You won't be any different."

 He moaned as Angel kissed his neck, tongue sneaking out to lick the jawbone. His upper left hand held his head still, whilst the right smoothed over and over Blitzo's striped horns. His lower hands were busy at work undoing the ragged coat. As soon as it was gone, his hands explored the skin there, tracing over burnt-red nipples and slight fluff.

 An uncomfortable tightness was formed in his crutch. "Already hard?" Angel teased, using his finger to play with a nipple, whilst his free hand rubbed Blitzo's boxers, making him harder. "I haven't even started yet."

 Blitzo grinned, reached forward to kiss him, tongues twining. Blitzo twitched his fingers through Angel's fluff, sending his free hand to Angel's waist.

 Angel stopped rubbing the boxers to pull down the underwear, Blitzo's red member twitching at the cold air. He gently massaged it. Blitzo moaned, and he leaned forward, hips thrusting softly. His lips collided with Angel's again, not getting enough of his tongue.

 Somehow Angel had gotten rid of his own boxers, bare bodies pressed together. "You've slept with men before, right?" Angel teased.

 Blitzo nodded. "None have made me this excited," he said, winking. Angel giggled.

 "Then I guess you don't need preparation," he said, lifting Blitzo's legs, easing himself in. 

 Blitzo moaned, throwing his head back, red member twitching. The thrusts began, slow and lustful at first. The more Blitzo moaned, the harder Angel thrust. Every time he tried to hide his voice, Angel pounded into him forcefully, making him cry out in pleasure.

 He slowly picked up his pace, turning them into hungry thrusts, dragging them out along his prostate, gently but firmly. "Cum for my, Blitzo," he purred, kissing him.

 Blitzo switched his position by throwing his legs over Angel's shoulders, giving the spider demon an advantage. Thrust after thrust, and it wasn't just Blitzo moaning now. Angel was joining in, too. 

 The bed creaked from the force of the thrusts, until one last thrust and Blitzo came, his seed hitting their chests. That threw Angel over the edge, making him cum in Blitzo, his warm liquids filling him up better than any food ever had. "That was amazing," he said.

 "I know," Angel teased, not pulling out. "I am."

 "Wanna go again?" Blitzo asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

 "Thought you'd never ask."