Chapter One

Rocks banging on my window is one of the most annoying noises in the world. Groaning at the sound, I slowly got up and went to my window. At first I didn't see anyone but then a black shadow moved. Another rock hit my window. I pressed my face to the cold window and looked harder to try and see who it was.  The one and only Spencer Jae Smith was standing outside my house at 3 in the morning, holding a big teddybear and rocks. It was too dark to see him so I opened my window and leaned out to get a better view. A rock hit me in the face.

"Ouch, Spencer, what's with waking me up at 3 in the morning, you just hit me!" I groaned out.

He's so mean.

"Um, Im sorry? But what does it look like? I'm obviously waking you up so I can give you this big teddy bear." He was a little squeaky when he said that but I am going to blame that on me thinking he's tired.

"Are you serious?" I said as I was still rubbing my cheek where he hit me.

"No, I woke you up to brag about this enormous teddy bear that I won. What do you think of it?" He was being sarcastic but I decided to go along with it.

"I can definitely say that it's big... unlike you!!" I whisper yelled down. I started laughing a little but knew I had to be quiet.

"Ouch, that hurt little lady! I'm coming up, ok?"

Without me answering, he climbed up the tree and attempted to get through the window. He failed. I just push him back out and pull his head in first, then his hands. He can do the rest. Once he was in, we started talking a little. I guess we were veing to loud because my parents woke up and I could here them walking down the hall to my room. Shoot!

"Get out, hurry, get out. " I whisper and shove him towards the window. Spencer climbed out quick and I quickly closed the window and sat on my bed. That's when my parents walked in. 

"Is everything okay in here?" They said in unison.

"Ya everything is perfect. I just couldn't... sleep. Sorry if I woke you up." I said yawning between my words.

"OK well we were just checking on you..." "AHA" "Oh there's no one there, ok, now we believe you. Goodnight babygirl." My father said. My mom smiled at me.

"Goodnight Mum, goodnight Dad." I said as they were leaving my room.

I was laughing so much at them. They checked in my closet for someone and guess what. No one was there. Thank god Spencer had left. Speaking of him, I checked outside to see that Spencer was nowhere to be seen. I kept the window closed and just decide I was going to go back to bed. As I turned around, I jumped. Spencer was right behind me and he looked pissed. Oops?