Chapter 1: Unexpected Friendship

(Thoughts are in italics)
(Y/n)'s Pov
As I was walking home from school, I overheard a conversation.
"Stop it! You're making him cry, Kacchan. If you keep on hurting him, I-I'll stop you myself!" "Tsk. You wanna pretend to be a hero? You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku." As soon as the very aggressive blonde tried to attack the greenette male, something in me snapped. In a flash, I found myself in between the two. "What the hell?!" screamed the angry blonde, he stopped his attack and had a scary look on his face. What a face for a five year old I thought. "Urgh! Tch, whatever, just don't get in my way you damn nerdette!" the blonde said angerly as he stormed off. " I sighed and turned my attention towards the greenette. "Are you ok?" I asked him, he nodded shyly. "Come to me next time if that angry hedgehog bothers you ok, my name's (y/n) , (y/n) (l/n) " I introduced myself. "M-my n-names I-izuku Mi-Midoriya," he responded shyly.

Izuku's POV
"Come to me next time if that angry hedgehog bothers you ok, my name's (y/n), (y/n) (l/n) " the girl who saved me said. "M-my n-names I-izuku Mi-Midoriya," I said blushing back because a girl is talking to me. She laughs, she's got such a pretty laugh I thought. "(y/n) ! Get over here now!" She looked at me, fear in her eyes and said "Oh no! Sorry Midoriya- kun, I have to go, see ya!" and she ran to her mother who was calling her. I sighed. When will I see her again? She will be mine...

Timeskip!
As time went by, (y/n), kacchan and I grew closer. Kacchan started to pick on me less, and everything was going great. Until that dreadful day...

"W-what?! Your moving?!" I screamed out of shock. " Y-yep, I am Izu-kun.. "She replied with a sad look.

(Y/n) is now in middle school : )
"Ok class, today there is a new student. Please be sure to welcome them and not scare them, Bakugou!" the teacher said, pointing at the blonde male. "Now come on in!"
(Y/n)'s POV
"Now come on in!" Once I heard the teachers voice, I opened the door and walked in. I felt all eyes on me as I entered the classroom. " It's a girl?", "She's really hot", I heard some through the class say. "Introduce yourself, come on we don't have all day," I took a deep breath and shyly introduced myself. "H-hi my name's (y/n) (l/n) , I'm new here, so please take care of me! " I sighed and stood there waiting for instructions. The teacher said in a calm voice "alright, miss (l/n), sit next to Midoriya, raise your hand so she can sit down." I walked over to sit next to the boy and the teacher got straight to work.

Izuku's POV
I couldn't focus on the lesson because of my (y/n). She's just so beautiful I Can't help but stare at her. OOOOh~! How its been so long since I've seen my beloved! I try my hardest to focus and take the notes as class went on.

Katsuki's POV
(y/n) (l/n). My baby's come back, hasn't she? I smirked and as soon as I saw her sit over by that damn nerd I wanted to blow him to pieces. He shouldn't be allowed to be near her. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I walked over to her and Deku. "Oi. (y/n/n), sit with me today." I said bluntly. Deku looked pissed at my remark and I smirked. "Ok, Kacchan~" she said, putting emphasis on that name.

TIME SKIP!!!!!

Luna's POV
After school, Izuku walked up to me and asked if he could walk me home. Me, seeing no problem with it, allowed him to. Once Izuku and I were almost to the gate, we heard Kacchan yelling in the distance. As he ran towards us, Izu's face darkened immensely. "OI NERD! GET OVER HERE!!!," I sighed.
"Kacchan, you know I'm right next to you, there's no need to yell" I said sarcastically. Kacchan looked away and silently agreed. As we walked a question popped into my mind, "Hey Izu~kun, Kacchan?" They look at me to finish. "I was thinking, maybe we could all hangout or have a sleepover? ya'know, like we used to?"
They instantly said yes. " o-of course we can!" "sure. It beats going to my place.." "Then it's decided" I exclaimed with nervous giggle. Soon we stopped at my home.