~Will's acting weird~

As you and Billy wait for max to get out of school, you see Mike, and Dustin look at you shocked at who your with.

You turn the other way embarrassed. Lucas talks with max as she walks to the car, she says goodbye to him and rolls her eyes as she sees Billy.

"Who is that kid?" Max shakes her head "no one. someone from school"

You get in his car with max as he fastly drives through the parking lot.

"Then why the hell was he talking with you? Was he bothering you?" Max shakes her head sighing.

"Why the hell do you care anyways?" Billy lights a cigarette and scoffs.

"Cause your a piece of shit. But where still family whether we like it or not." Billy says passing it to you but you softly decline.

Max looks at you "well what would I do without you!" She exclaims pulling up her hands. Billy grabs her hand harshly.

"Hey! This is serious shit okay! I'm older than you. And there's something you learn that when your older you stay away from types of people! He's one of them" he lets go of her arm puffing his cigarette.

"This goes for you two y/n! If I see you with him then your in big trouble!" You nod your head as max looks out the window shaking.

Your in Billy's room doing your homework as max is at the arcade and he's working out.

Suddenly you hear your walkie talkies go off.

"Hello? Is anyone there, it's Dustin I have a code red!" Your eyes widen and you grab it "hello? Y/n's in!"

Dustin starts to laugh "I knew someone was there! Y/N! Come to Mike's house now. Me and your brother are waiting in his car ASAP!"

"O-okay I'm going, just hold on for a second" you pack up your stuff and go into the living room.

You go to open the door but Billy blocks it with his arm.

"Just where do you think your going?" He grabs your arm and pulls you to him.

"I-I need to go! Dustin's in trouble, please I'll come back I promise" you plead trying to pull away

Billy rolls his eyes and let's go of you

"As long as you come back. And don't you even think about telling him were you where" you nod and kiss his cheek then quickly leave.

You arrive and get in Steve's car "y/n! Dart got out and we need to catch him okay?" You nod as Steve drives to the forest. As you all take out the supplies to find dart, Steve looks at you mad "so how's it been with you and Billy?"

Dustin looks at you "steve! Shut up"

You look at them confused "w-what?" Steve rolls his eyes "everyone knows you've been with him for a while"

"N-No we haven't! He just give me rides. Since your never there" you say grabbing a bucket of meat.

Steve grabs your arm "hey! Look at me! Why haven't you been home then?"

"I-I was spending the night as maxes!" You try to grab your hand away. Dustin helps you grab your arm back.

"Dammit Steve this isn't the time! We have to find dart" you and Dustin start walking calling out darts name.

Dustin looks at Steve and sighs "sooo what do you think Mike's gonna do when he finds out?"

Steve looks at him confused "what do you mean?"