↷.│✿ 🐝 chapter zero

↳˳⸙;; ❝ occupato buddy! ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

"Bumblebee! This plan has to be perfect!" Alix rolled her eyes at her friend on the computer screen and sighed. "Sorry Lixie- and don't ever call me Bumblebee again" Valentine Laurent looked doen at her phone, and tried to look as threatening as possible. Alix and Valentine stared into eachother's eyes from the screen then bursted out laughing. "Oh my god, what's wrong with us?" Valentine snickered as quiet as she could, considering she was in an airplane bathroom.

After their laughter died down it was silent for a couple moments. "So, Bumblebee, how's your flight?" Alix laughed quietly when she saw Val roll her eyes at the nickname. "Suprise, suprise I haven't had a panic attack or mental breakdown yet, so yay!" Alix laughed softly at the victory dance she did. "But I have been on edge the entire flight" Val only laughed and scrunched her nose, which Alix found adorable. "I can't believe you'd come all the way to Paris to see me, especially since you're like deathly afraid of airplanes."

"Don't be so suprised, Bunny." Alix faked throwing up at the nickname but made no noise. "You mean a lot to me, otherwise I would've stopped talking to you years ago" Alix blushed and rolled her eyes. "Aww look, she's blushing-" Val gasped dramatically "She, the Alix Kubdel, actually has a heart. I, Valentine Laurent, have melted. . . Alix Bunny Kubdel's heart, I feel so proud. This is-" She was interrupted by a loud knock, which to Valentine sounded like the damn boston police.

"Woah! Occupato, buddy!" Alix laughed loudly at her friend who sounded heavily annoyed. "You've been in there for two hours and my bladder is about to burst!" Val groaned loudly then turned to Alix. "Gotta go, text y-" she was interrupted by another knock on the door. "Hold on! Bye, Bunny" With that last word Val hung up which Alix couldn't help the smile that creeped up on her face.

bumblebee baby🐝💭
why are you so worried
about this plan bunny???
rethinking about me
meeting your friends

bunny babe🐇💞
not at all
i mean i talk about
you all the time
i just want them
meeting you to be perfect
ew
just realized that i
sound like marinette

bumblebee baby🐝💭
i have zero ideo who
marinette is but she sounds cool
wait
is she the one obsessed
ith the model??? or was
that chloe

bunny babe🐇💞
both-
they're both so
obsessed over adrien

bumblebee baby🐝💭
we're gonna need some
code names for your friends
bc i will not remember any names

bunny babe🐇💞
no, no you need to
remember their names
to meet them

bumblebee baby🐝💭
fine i'll get to studying
gotta go
bye bunny 🐰