The Calm

Gai and Miyo woke up from the noise of crying which broke the silence for the couple on their sleep.Miyo checked the alarm clock which read 2:31 AM.

The feline groaned and covered her face with a pillow and tapped Gai to wake up.

"Gai,it's your turn to wake her up..."Miyo snoozed holding her pillow tightly in her arms.

The Mong groaned as he got up from his bed and walked towards a small crib.In the crib was a small Nyanya-Mong Hybrid crying for comfort.

Gai scooped up his crying daughter in his arms and started to hum a tune while rocking her body.

"Shh...shh...don't cry...Daddy's here..."Gai hummed in a comforting tone as the child's cries begin to cease,"There,there... you're fine...he won't get you anymore..."

After then,Gai decided to put her back on the crib only for her daughter to cry again but when she was pulled to him again she ceased.

"Oh,you wanna sleep with Mommy and Daddy?"Gai asked her infant daughter which she just cooed and clapped her tiny hands,"Guess that's a yes."

He walked back to the bed with his infant daughter in his arms and sat down on the bed and carefully arranged her on the bed.

"Look who decided to join us for sleep,hon."Gai mocked as Miyo looked to the side and smiled lightly.

"Hey there,baby.You wanna sleep with the both of us?"Miyo asked as she sat up and held her daughter up in the air.Her only response was a gurgle.

Gai and Miyo sang their daughter a lullaby before going back to sleep.

"Sleep now,little one..."Miyo whispered before placing a tiny blanket in their daughter.

"She really is the best thing that happened to us isn't she,Miyo?"Gai asked.

"She really is."