Eleven: Heartless & Disasters

Chapter Eleven: Heartless & Disasters

Jolene ran a hand through her dark hair as she looked through her closet, the brunette was trying to pick out the perfect out for her 'rain check' drink night with Liam. She was absolutely nervous and wasn't sure why. It wasn't like tonight was a date it was merely two colleagues getting a drink together. It also didn't help that Jolene's mind was all twisted up since her shopping trip with Gemma, their conversation about babies and Happy had her mind wandering back to the day she told Happy she was pregnant. It was a day the doctor hated to remember.

"Fuck." Jolene cursed as she tossed the third positive pregnancy test into the garbage. The brunette placed her head in her hands, a few tears rolled down her face. How could she have been so fucking stupid? There was no fucking way Happy was going to want a child. Fuck, he didn't even want to make Jolene his old lady.

"Hey," Lyla's voice was soft as she got up from her spot on the edge of the bathtub. "everything is going to be okay, Jo." The blonde said reassuringly as she leaned down in front of her brunette friend. Lyla had gotten to Jolene's house in record time once she received a phone call from her distraught friend. The blonde wasn't sure what to expect when she got to the house but, it definitely wasn't this.

"What the fuck am I going to do, Lyla?" Her voice wavered as she spoke.

"Well right now you're going to just breathe." The blonde said, placing a comforting hand on Jolene's leg. "You're Jolene fucking Delaney. You got this." Lyla said a small smile forming on her face.

A deep breath escaped Jolene's lips as she wiped away the tears from her dark eyes. "Yeah." The brunette nodded. "You're right." She gave Lyla a small smile as she stood up from the toilet.

Jolene made her way out of the bathroom with Lyla on her heels. She quickly put on a pair of shoes and grabbed her purse from the coffee table. She had to tell Happy right now before what little confidence she had found left her body.

"Where are you going?" Lyla's voice held confusion as she followed her brunette friend out of her house.

"I have to tell Happy." She said, turning around to look at her blonde friend. "I'm not going to be one of those women that surprises him with a child years down the road. He needs to know." She explained. "Thank you, Lyla." Jolene pulled Lyla into a tight hug. "I'll call you later." She said before getting into her Jeep and driving off towards TM.

It was silent between the doctor and biker as they sat in his dorm. Jolene had yet to speak, she had lost the little confidence she had found when she set her eyes on him. Happy just sat on the small bed with a toothpick in his mouth and his dark eyes staring at Jolene.

"You plan on talking?" Happy rasped, his tone full of annoyance. The tattooed biker wasn't sure why she was here. When she first barged into the room he figured she wanted sex but, that wasn't the case apparently as the brunette doctor just stood there.

"I'm pregnant." Jolene blurted out. The brunette winced as the words tumbled out, that was not the way she wanted to tell him.

"It ain't mine." Happy denied quickly. "I don't know who else you're fucking." His words were harsh and untrue as he chewed on the toothpick in his mouth. Happy knew Jolene wasn't sleeping around with anyone else. He knew she wasn't some croweater or sweetbutt, yet here he was treating her like one.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jolene spat with venom in her voice. This bald asshole actually had the balls to assume she was out fucking other people. "You know damn well I'm not fucking anyone else, unlike you who can't keep his dick in his pants."

"You ain't my old lady." Happy pointed out. A part of him felt a strange sadness as he spoke the truthful words. He planned on asking Jolene to get his crow but, the idea of a committed relationship terrified the Tacoma Killer. "I thought you were on birth control?" His voice was cold as he moved the toothpick over to the other side of his mouth.

The doctor rolled her eyes. "It's not one hundred percent effective." She watched as Happy chewed away on the toothpick. Jolene wanted nothing more than to take the stupid fucking toothpick and stab him with it.

"I don't want this kid." His voice stiff. "So, do what you gotta do but leave me out of it."

"You're a heartless piece of shit, Happy Lowman." Jolene spat before walking out of the room, the door slamming behind her. She felt the tears run down her face as she rushed out of TM. She didn't need Happy Lowman, she was Jolene fucking Delaney after all.

Happy watched as the only woman he loved other than his mom walked out of his dorm, and out of his life possibly forever. He wanted to run after her and tell her how much he loved her but, Happy Lowman didn't run after any bitch, even if   Jolene Delaney.

/&/

"Mommy you look so pretty!" Mateo smiled as he poked his little head into Jolene's bedroom. "Doesn't mommy look so pretty, grandma Gem?" He asked, turning around to look at the older woman.

"Yeah." Gemma smiled at the toddler as she leaned against the doorway. "Why don't you go and play while I talk to mommy." She said.

"Okay." Mateo shrugged, his little feet running down the hallway towards his room.

"You're pretty dressed up for someone just going out with a friend." Gemma spoke with a raised eyebrow as she walked into Jolene's room. When Jolene asked her to babysit so she could go out with a friend, she figured the friend was Lyla or the nurse from St. Thomas, not some guy. "Happy know you're going on a date?" The older brunette questioned. Gemma knew Happy was going to flip the fuck out once he found out Jolene was going out with some guy.

"It's not a date." Jolene stayed with a sigh. "Plus it's none of Happy's business what I do." She said with a shrug. "As he once told me, I ain't his old lady."

Gemma shook her head. "You both are too fucking stubborn."

"I know." The brunette mumbled. "Thanks for watching Mateo." Jolene said, hoping to change the topic of Happy. She was growing really tired of talking about the tattooed biker.

"Of course baby." Gemma placed a kiss on Jolene's cheek.

"I won't be back too late." The brunette promised with a smile as she walked out of the bedroom, her boots echoing off the floors as she made her way towards the front door.

Gemma shook her head as she watched Jolene exit the house. The SAMCRO queen knew this was going to end in a disaster. It was only a question of when.

(A/N: I apologize because this chapter is not my best. Thank you so much for the votes/comments. I really appreciate them! Don't forget to vote/comment! Also, this is unedited so sorry for the ton of mistakes I'm sure that there is.)