Mustang Memories

They finally reached the hotel and could feel the cool bliss the air conditioning created from their position on the street. Then again, that may have been their brain remembering the cool waves of regurgitated air that the machine emitted.

From their position on the deserted street, Logan made an executive decision. Like a school boy, he ran a single fingernail down the jagged zipper line of Alex's dress and paused to smirk at her reaction.

Alex had gulped slightly before releasing her suppressed gasp as she simultaneously searched the street for viewers. Finding none, she left her lips forming the perfect 'O' as she turned to face Logan. (There's a lot of empty streets in Barcelona during the day)

He had to squeeze his eyes shut, he knew what those lips could do, and he shivered in anticipation.

Alex nearly took his hand as she made her way across the street, turning left at the hotel entrance and squeezing own the laneway that lead to the carpark. Logan chuckled when he realised where she was taking him and he felt a sudden wave of superfluous affection for her and her love of cars.

He had never really appreciated her fascination until their ten month anniversary when she had ditched her two drink limit and sipped a third champagne because it made her 'feel all bubbly and mmm.'

Thanks to that extra, or possibly extraordinary, alcohol, Logan learnt the effect of multiplying Alex's loves, him and cars, would result in transcendent satisfaction. Needless to say, they didn't quite make it home that night.

Alex stopped dead in her tracks as they entered the designated area for their car. It was alone on the third level of the parking lot, a desert island in the Bermuda's, and Logan had to thank whomever had blessed him with such luck as to have the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen cornered in a quiet area with the back seat of a car calling their names like a Siren. Not to mention that the carpark was dark as midnight and cool as John Lennon Sunglasses.

"You coming?" Alex asked bluntly from beside the mustang. Her blue eyes matched the exterior paint job and he wished he could see them better, observe the lustre of them, in them. He nearly answered 'I'm so close its ridiculous.' But he couldn't humiliate himself like that, even if the huskiness of her voice did that to him.

He sauntered over, dangerously slowly and he held the door of the open for her before he shut them inside. "Hey," was all he could manage after the cold, hard click of the closing door silenced them into separating the seriousness of what they were doing from the salaciousness of the situation.

Alex shuffled closer to him, her left leg crossed over his left leg, pulling him closer to her. Her hand on his other thigh, holding her weight (not that she had much) off of him so that his leg was being teased by the whisper of her skin.

In one swift motion, Alex had his shirt clumped in her fists, dragging him closer to her, capturing his lips.

Logan chucked against her lips, opening his mouth for her as he leant forward and laid her out on the length of the backseat. He could barely see her, save for the shine in her eyes and her halo of hair.

He rested his body against her, barely a hint of his weight pressing onto Alex as he pressed his groin against hers, abdomen on abdomen but no more.

Alex's hands traced the skin beneath his shirt, and he was eager to let her feel more, so he divested himself of the fabric. His hands regrouped and teased the skin of Alex's thighs, pulling her panties down as he caressed from her hip to her ankle.

Her breath was laboured and his gasps were mixed in with the sound. His pants were at his ankles and his hands were frantically pulling at her bra buckle, desperately attempting to remove her last item of clothing.

"If we stain this seat..." Alex interrupted herself with a low moan, an animalistic reaction to his teeth scraping against the flesh of her breast and his bare manhood teasing her entrance.

Logan chuckled, sending an array of new sensations through her body. His hands were everywhere all at once, desperate and technique-less, and Alex understood his tactless approach, she needed him as much as he needed her, she just didn't recognise that until he was touching her.

It didn't take long for the inside of the car to heat up and the oxygen to deplete, lucky for them, it didn't take long for either of their climaxes. But with Logan's hands working that magic into her skin and those sounds coming from her parted lips, it wasn't a surprise.

"Al," Logan panted as he rested his head in the valley of her breasts, her fingers toying with his brown locks. "There's a bed in the hotel room that is yet to be used."

"Are you trying to get me naked, Lerman?" He kissed her chest and chuckled at the irony of her words.

"I just meant that the bed would be so much comfier than this wooden bench." His hands, that were resting on her waist before, trailed down to her hips before cupping her thighs and pulling them fully around him. "But we could do that too."

Alex pulled him up to kiss him, moaning breathily in surprise at the sensation of his body dragging across hers.

The couple quickly put their clothes on, as Alex closed his fly, Logan's only consolation was that she would be undoing it again once they got out of the elevator in roughly two minutes.

And that's what they did, except they didn't get all the way to the bed as they had planned, not for their first round anyway.