𝐎𝐍𝐄; DUDE!

⌜ ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦ ༘°⁣ ᝰ ⌝
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔
𝗯𝘆 : -𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻
⌞ ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦ ༘°⁣ ᝰ ⌟

⌜     ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦  ༘°⁣ ᝰ   ⌝ 𝚝𝚑𝚎              𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝗯𝘆          :           -𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻⌞     ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦  ༘°⁣ ᝰ   ⌟

          𝓛UCY felt time slow down as Quentin's angered face quivered across the screen

𝓛UCY felt time slow down as Quentin's angered face quivered across the screen. Gashes littered his oval face and Lucy's eyes blinked slowly.

"Spider-Man's real name is Peter Parker!"

It was his yearbook picture. A proud and relaxed smile.

"And his partner, Spider-Girl, is Lucy Green—!" Quentin frantically shouted, her own photo popping up.

Both photos were showing, side by side before a digital sticker reading MURDERERS across them.

Lucy's face went wan as she heard Peter swear coarsely aloft.

In that moment something heavy stepped on her chest as her ears rang from shock.

Dread.

"That's right folks!" JJ's sonourous voice caused her to flinch and glare up at the large billboard screen. "Peter Parker and Lucy Green! The two seventeen-year-old high school delinquents harbouring a homicidal hunger. One murderer and one accomplice—"

A hand grabbed her bicep before Lucy was harshly turned around. A man with wide eyes leaned into her space. "Do you know Peter?! Is that why you're looking at him?"

Nose scrunching with scrutiny, she stepped back only to bump into an older woman. Her hand reached out to steady her, "Wait, sorr—"

"Get away from me!" She hissed, twisting her arm from Lucy's hand.

The teen blinked, stunned as her hands hugged her chest, coiling away from everyone.

"Are you Spider-Man's girlfriend? You're the Spider-Girl!" the previous man griped, walking her backwards in the thicket of people. She could sense the phones pointing towards her, snapping pictures and streaming videos.