Josuke x reader ( part 1)

(warning: strong language and a ton of cheesy stuff )

(im doing this a 3 am lol)

( no one asked for this im just doing it )

Y/n is from England soon to attend Budou-go Oka Middle/High School, little did she know that is where her life would change right before her summer ended.

"Mother i'm leaving" y/n began to put on her shoes to head out.

"Ok darling ..but please don't beat anyone up " Her mother hugged y/n.

"But moth~~er " y/n began to whimper and pout. 

 "Nuh uh no buts now go have a good day "

time skip brought to you by kakyoin (reroreorerorerorerorerorerorero)

"Wow this place is cool" The h/c female walked around then she accidentally runs into something and fell over causing her to graze her knee.

"O-oh hey i'm sorry" A young , tall blue-eyed male extended his hand out y/n .

"No no it's ok " Y/n took the boy hand .

"Oh by the way i'm Josuke, Josuke Higashikata" He pulled y/n up onto her feet

"I'm Y/n l/n-" Y/n hissed in pain realizing she grazed her knee.

"Oh you got grazed let me fix you up " Y/n nodded and he knelt down and called out Crazy Diamond .

"WAIT YOU HAVE A ST-" Josuke covered y/n mouth swiftly  

"W-wait you can see him?!?"He slowly detached his hand from her mouth.

"Yea of course i can "  y/n called out her stand that looked like a female figure made out of clouds with her body covered in stars and moons "This is Sweet Dreams".

"Wow ....she's pretty" Sweet dreams blushed at Josuke's compliment causing Y/n to blush. (cHeEsYY)

"What can she do ?" Josuke smiled widely while his eyes looked like stars ,

"Well ...she can put or kill someone sleep basically by placing a star on the body of the enemy if she places a moon they can wake up at her will" Josuke's jaw dropped being amazed by Sweet Dream's power. "T-that's ...THAT'S SO COOL!" The pompadour wearing boy gave y/n a cheesy smile 

Y/n's pov

"wow such a cute smile..wait.....i cant be falling already we just met..there is no way..right?" y/n thought to herself.

End of Y/n's pov

"S-so um..do you maybe wanna um...go grab a bite to eat and maybe we can get to know each other better " He blushed a bit .

"Yeah that would be cool " Y/n smiled warmly making Josuke's red cheeks turn into a deep crimson.

to be continued