𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗋𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗋𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇

      𖩩 : before Bakugo could even utter a word, let alone change his expression, Y/n had let her hands fall back to her sides and stepped away from the blonde. "Let's get going" without a word the girl obliged to Iida as they all quickly strayed away from the current battle field.

The five students ran until they reached the Kamino Ward station, catching their breathes once they ensured their complete safety. Y/n was the first to compose herself, taking notice to the screen in front of them that had shown All Might's current fight.

"We've stopped in front of the station, luckily we missed that last shock wave, our rescue totally worked!" Y/n overhead as Izuku spoke to Todoroki over the phone.

"A rescue? That's not what happened back there. You idiots just happened to be my best escape route" Y/n sighed as she glanced at the blonde beside her, "Call it what you want, but it was still better than whatever you had planned first."

He didn't bother to argue with her and looked off to the side, "I didn't want to get in All Might's way." The girl was a bit surprised with his slight change in attitude but she understood his reasoning.

She turned her attention to the helicopters that flew past, all going towards the direction they had just came from. "This might just be much more intense than his fight with that nomu," Y/n commented aloud, Bakugo stealing a glance before turning his attention to the screen, "They were both equally intense moron."

All Might was dangerously close to crashing into the newscopter that had been keeping the citizens updated. Though, the veteran hero, who Y/n came to realize was Gran Torino, prevented the man from making contact with it.

"The scene is simply straight out of a nightmare! Half of Kamino Ward was demolished in a single horrifying instant!" The news reporter informed upon the helicopter regaining its stability. "All Might is currently fighting the villain who appears to have caused the blast! I can't believe it, how is one person so powerful?!"

Y/n turned towards the direction they had came from, the damage was grave enough for her to be able to see from a distance.

"He's destroyed the city and is more than holding his own against the Symbol of Peace!"

All for One prepared a large scale attack, his right arm seemingly growing with power. The crowd that surround the students grew silent as they watched the horrific scene take place in real time.

The villain rose his fully charged up arm, but his aim was not towards All Might. He aimed for a bystander who had gotten trapped beneath the rubble, Gran Torino rushed to save the man—but it was undoubtedly too late. All for One launched the attack, the force of its release pushing the elderly man back.