when you're exposed on vlive | j.jk | oneshot

Y/n's POV

You were in the shower in Jungkook's hotel room. He had insisted that you come on tour with him as he didn't want to miss your first anniversary. He had put in so much effort to make sure you'd be able to go, it was positively adorable. All of is effort payed off so here you were, in the shower in his hotel room.

It was kind of stressful having to hide yourself from everyone so you hoped that there would be a time soon where you'd be able to go public. You finished showering and got out, grabbing a towel from the cupboard. You wrapped the towel around you before walking out of the bathroom.

You saw that Jungkook was in the middle of a vlive so you quietly shut the door and tiptoed to grab the clothes you layed out. You unwrapped the towel and put the clothes on, teasing Jungkook slightly in the process. You could see that he was having trouble keeping his eyes on the laptop, making you giggle silently.

You went to creep back over to the bathroom to put the towel in the 'dirty' basket. You had left wet footsteps through the hotel room and, as you weren't being all too cautious, you ended up slipping up in them.

"Y/n!"

He jumped off of the bed in an effort to save you but luck didn't seem to be on his side tonight. You hit the floor in a matter of seconds. Jungkook looked overwhelmingly concerned.

"Y/n? Are you okay, baby? Tell me where it hurts? Please?"

You groaned slightly before talking.

"I'm fine, my back just aches a little bit. Nothing serious, don't worry."

"Thank God. I was so worried then." He sighed in relief.

It took you a minuet before you gasped in realisation.

"Jungkook." You whispered, eventhough the damage had already been done.

"Mhm?"

"The live..."

His eyes bulges out of his head in realisation as his eyes flickered between you and the laptop. He stood up, looked at you and reached his hand out to lift you off the floor.

"Well, now's a better time than any. We're fucked anyway so we might as well."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I've wanted to go public since we started dating and I still want to now as much as I ever have."

"Okay, I guess."

He sat on the bed and read the comments on the laptop, most of the asking what that thump was and who Y/n is.

"I see that you're all curious about who Y/n is and now I'm going to tell you. So I met Y/n around two years ago in a coffee shop. It just so happened it was the one we both went to all of the time but we never managed to meet before. We got talking and found that we got along really well. We became friends and it as great. I knew that I liked her but it took me nearly a whole year to confess my feelings because I didn't want to lose her. And now here we are. So now I'm gonna bring her on camera and you better be nice to her."

He grabbed your hand and pulled you over to sit next to him. You got comfortable quickly and looked at the camera. You waved shyly with your sweater paws

"Hi. I'm Y/n."

The comment section was a complete frenzy. Most people showed their support for the relationship and commented on how cute a couple the both of you made. It made you so happy that they accepted the relationship. Obviously not everyone would accept it but the fact that the majority did meant everything to you.

"So me and Y/n have been dating for just over a year now, we had our first anniversary on the tour. And, if I'm being honest, I don't think I've ever felt happiness this intense since I signed with bighit. I'm feeling pretty sleepy now since it's late here so I'm gonna stop the live. Bye bye everyone!"

He turned the camera off, pulled you down onto the bed and cuddled you to sleep.