~Ring around the rosie~Pockets full of posies~Ashes, Ashes we all fall down...~

It was England of 1346, Posie stared down at her terribly ill mother. The doctor should be here soon. The black plegue was beginning. She looked at the door as there was a loud knock, the girl ran to the door. She smiled as Dr. William walked inside. He was who she was to marry. Soon after inspecting her mother he hugged the girl, "She is dying Posie..." Posie looked up at her fiance. She cried.

        The next day her mother was just worse than  the previous. Posie was invited to go for tea with her friends, she just had to polietly decline. She wanted to be near her mother until her last breath. After a month, her mother had passed. The disease was spreading. The roads stunk of rotting corpses. One evening Posie had begun to fall ill. William stayed by her side.

        She was covered in the purple rashes. Outside of the home you vould hear the children singing.

                                        "Ring around the rosie

                                         Pockets full of posie

                                        Ashes and ashes we all fall down"

        She smiled, "I do not spell like such the flower of my name do I now my dear?" She smiled up at him slightly. She was soon to die, it was obvious. There was no cure. Her dear fiance cried loudly. She set her hand on his head, "May we go outside my love?" She requested her breathing heavy. He gently picked her up and carried her outside, leaning her against the house.

        She wrapped her hand in his, hardly able to. She watched the children singing. She looked up at William, "Will you sing with me Will? Please?" He nodded as hot tears poured down his face. She whispered, "Thank you." She smiled and sang with the children as the small children danced.

                                        "Ring around the rosie

                                        Pockets full of posies

                                        Ashes ashes, we all fall down."

        After a few minutes William felt her hand fall from his. She had grown silent. Tears rolled down his face as he knew, she had just died. He cleaned her home. In a small chest he found a letter, it stated:

                        "My dearest William,

                                I apollogize for what has been bestowed upon in this city.

                        Though it is truly my fault. I requested a witch to kill all who 

                        were against me. Even the children. In exchange I had my life

                        to pay. I love you. Live long my love, do not forget I am always

                        with you."

        (June 21st, 1949)

        "Today body of little Anne Jane was found. Though the cause of death is unknown there was an odd rash on her body. Doctors believe she was ill but it was unknown to anyone."

        (December 18th, 2010)

        "Body of John Marison was found late last night in an alley. He had strange marks and rashes on his body, doctors say it was the Black Death but nobody is quite sure."

        (April 29th, 2012)

        Olivia sat in her room late at night. Her mother had baught her an old keepsake chest. She had finally been able to pick lock it after 2 hours. Inside she had found a letter and a few medicines that looked quite old. Then there was what looked like a wedding gown. She opened the letter,

                        "Ring around the rosie...you shall get a rash with a dot and a ring 

                        around it.

                        Pockets full of posie...keep flowers in small bags, hold them to your 

                        face to keep the smell out.

                        Ashes, Ashes, we all fall down...we will all die and be burned in piles."

        (August 21st, 2012)

        "Olivia Huston was found dead. She wore a white gown and held a sack of roses. Cause of death is unknown, though she had a rash on her body that was believed to be the plague. Doctors say it was natural causes and that she was possibly going to a dress up party."