feed your other baby too - jikook x reader

(This is my own story btw)
Featuring:
Jungkook
Age 24
Roll: y/n's husband and jimin's boyfriend and both's daddy.
Work: CEO of jeon enterprises.
(Imagine jungkook and jimin switched their ages.)

Jimin
Age 22
Roll: y/n and jungkook's boyfriend.
Work: is a university student. Studying for business (so he then can work with you and jungkook)

Y/n
Age 23
Roll: jungkook's wife and babygirl. Jimin's mommy and girlfriend.
Work: works at jeon enterprises as an employee.
_________________________________________

You came home back from work. You took off your heels and put your bag on the table near the front door. Jungkook was not home yet because he had a business dinner/meeting with one of his friends and business partners mr.kim seok jin. The ceo of kim enterprises. That's why you already ate because of the requests over requests of your colleague and best friend jisoo. The only maybe hungry person could be now was jimin.

You walked into your room because you wanted to take a shower but little did you know. You were there to find your boyfriend resting on his stomach, elbows heeled to bed and face in both hands, Eyes Glued to the tv at the wall front to the bed. You closed the door without him noticing you yet and wiped your fake sweat from your forehead and took out your phone and took a picture of him and quickly texted it to you hubby.

Texts                             
Hun no.1 💜😚                   

*photo*
Came home to this
Aren't I lucky
to have such a boyfriend
    💜

You looked up from your phone and walked near the bed. Jimin now felt the presence and looked to find you. His eyes quickly lit up and he smiled big. "Mommy you'le home." He said in a unexpected baby voice. Which he only speaks in while he is a little so you knew he is in head space now. You were smiling ear to ear aswell because...why not you are with your baby again. "Aww, my baby boy. Yes, mommy is home." You said while hugging and patting his head. Him laying his head on your stomach while sitting on the bed, hugging your waist and you standing.

"How was your day?"  "Did you eat?" You asked in a calm voice for him. While also running a hand through his luscious dirty blonde hair. He Nodded a 'yes' against your stomach and then said "it whas good and yeah I did eat buch jiminie still hungly" he said as he started chew on one of his fingers with his soft big lips. "Oh, then do you want mommy to cook you something?" You asked as you both detached.

He shaked his head a 'no'. "I wanch mommy to feed jiminie" he said "bu-, ohhh" you realised what he was asking for. "You want mommy to feed you." You said holding one of your breast with one hand. He nodded. "Okay, Anything for my baby." You said with a sweet smile

He layed down ready for you. You opened a couple of buttons of your black button down m-shirt and tugged it out of your skirt abit to breath better. Enough to open and takeout  your breast from the bra. You opened the clip of your bra looking at him gentle eyes. You finally removed it and had a sigh of relief (from the bra). Just then a notification came on your phone. It distracted you and made jimin feel annoyed but you took the phone saw the texts anyway. It was from your husband.

                                 TEXT
                            Hun no.1 💜😚
Yep I can see that
And
I'm coming home soon
💜

"Oh, daddy will be home soon too, apple of my eye." You said with a smile and he hid his face on the pillow getting shy from the nicknames you both love. Your breasts were out and on display and ready to sucked the milk out of (you taken some medication for producing breast milk for jimin cause he didn't always liked drinking the milk from the bottle.)

Your breasts were leaking a little aswell. You layed down next to him. He latched on your boob and started sucking gently giving the chills and feels of a baby. He squeezed your breast every now then for more milk. He gently sucked.....and sucked.....and sucked.

You were just about to fall asleep. The door opened. Jungkook had came back. He then hugged you both from behind. Which startled you but not jimin cause he was deep in dreamland now so you gently took your breast out of his hand and mouth, wore him a blanket jungkook taking out the pacifier from the drawer in the side table.

All the while your husband hugging you and having no intention of letting you go anytime soon. You finally turned around giving him the attention he would've begged for. "You're back!" You whispered because jimin was asleep and smiled to him. He smiled back "yeah, baby, daddy is back."  he whispered back. "How was your day? Did you eat?" You asked putting each other's head in each other's crook of  necks. He caught a glance of your breasts. "Are you done feeding him?" he asked "obviously." You said detaching from him. You both played on bed for a while.

Then you started to get up to change your clothes but a pair of hands wrapped around your waist and you pulled back on the bed. "What are you doing?" You said a little surprised and mad. "Feed your other baby too." He asked "here we go again." You said loud enough for him to hear. "This is like the zillionth time you asking me this and like everytime my answer i-" he turned you around and kissed you cutting you off before you could finish. You didn't respond to the kiss not melting at all. So he squeezed your butt. You gasped and he took the chance putting his tongue in your mouth. He started exploring your mouth corners (his tongue is looong). You finally gave up. 

After a few seconds you both stopped to catch your breath. "Now?" "okay,  for fuck's sake." He kissed your neck slowly going to your breasts ready to devour.

He put your breast but he got confused. "How the fuck do you this?" You laughed at his cuteness. You started unbuttoning his shirt. He got confused but didn't say anything. You went to his nipple and at it abit seductively showing how you want it. He moaned just by that.

"Like this." You said after detaching. He positioned and did it exactly how you taught him to. Making you moan a little louder than you intended to. You covered mouth because you didn't wanted to wake jimin up. "It's so good. Jiminie is lucky." He said making you smile and then proceeded to continue. His hand slowly went towards your butt and he squeezed it making you almost moan but you were able to control it this time.

He continued to do  it with your breasts and squeezing your ass cheecks but soon you both were becoming sleepy by now. His movements were getting slow aswell.

Then you both slowly drifted to dreamland just like that.

The end.

Edited.