namjoon x reader

This one is a Requested one by Thank you so so so much for that. I'm really sorry. I know I'm late but I have major mental health problems so I can't write that much. @maddiegracehay

You and namjoon just had a daughter named yeri about a week ago. She was so pretty just like her father but namjoon always said she looks like you more and people always agreed to it.

It was night time. 9 pm. As usual you were exhausted. Joon had just today went back to work after 1 month of break. You missed work too but your child was the priority now and you didn't wanted leave her to a nanny until she is atleast able to talk and walk. You were putting yeri to bed.

When namjoon walked in the bedroom. You didn't notice because you were too busy admiring your daughter. Namjoon did the same but he admired you too. So he was standing near the doorway. You stood up finally.

"Hey honey." A voice called scaring the left life out of you at first but then you realised it was just joonie. You slapped his arm for scaring you like that. "You scared me!" You said whisper-yelling. "Aw, sorry my bad but my both girls are too beautiful. That's why I didn't wanted to ruin the moment." He said melting you. "Yeah, whatever." You said playfully rolling your eyes. You walked to the bed.

"Yah! Isn't this the way I talked that made you fall for me." He talked loud enough only for you to hear, while wiggling his eyebrows teasing. You blushed remembering your wedding speech. When you said that.

"Yeah, I know, whatever. Don't remind me my mistake." You said playfully. "Yah!" He shouted. "Shhhhhhh." You said shushing him."Yeri is sleeping!" You whisper yelled. "Oh, I'm sorry." He whispered back. "Stop apologising, go change and come to bed. You had dinner yet?" You said.

"Yeah of course. Everyone congratulated me and we went for a huge office dinner. They said to bring you and yeri next time so we can a throw party for you both." He said excitedly. "Oops. I wasn't supposed to say about the party." He said realising his mistake.

"It's fine. I'll just act surprised. And I think I'll probably even forget when you all throw the party." You said as you laid down and came behind and cuddled you but you then remember- ed you had to change into your pajamas "baby" He whispered " I gotta change." You whispered back.

A minute later "Okay, be fast please." He pleaded. "Okayy." You replied.

You went into the bathroom and did a quick shower as you were also very tired. You then wrapped (wrap monster haha) a baby pink towel around yourself and gave your hair freedom from the tight bun you had all day which was all over the place but who cares you're still pretty cute.

You did your new quick skin care routine. You combed your hair and put it in a quick braid.

Then you got out of the shower and went into your wardrobe and wore a maxidress PJ's.

You looked at Joon he eyes were closed so you whispered to him. "Joon? Kim?" "Namu?" No answer. You assumed your 2 years of husband was asleep or so you thought.

As soon layed his gym arms pulled your b/t/n(body type name) closer to his chest, your back hit his chest. As this was something normal so you didn't mind and just drifted off to asleep.

That was until you felt someone's hands grabbing your boobs. Namjoon was softly squeezing breast making them squirt out milk. It was relaxing you hide and slipped a moan. You covered mouth as soon as that happened worrying about waking yeri up.

You looked up from you side as namjoon was blocking your way. You stood up by your palms. Fortunately she was still sound asleep.

Namjoon pulled you back down and got on top of you. You looked him in the eyes while being slightly taken aback because of the suddenness.

He came near your ear and whispered "I wanna know how they taste babe." Making you flustered as this was his first time asking so.

You were too shy say anything so you just turned around and pulled down your spaghetti straps revealing your boobs in a shy manner. Because of pregnancy your boobs had saggy and had stretch marks now. Joon didn't know about it. Yet. So you were a bit skeptical but knowing him. He would still love you the same in any form or shape. (You've asked him those types of questions)

"You're so gorgeous babe." He whispers as he gets more closer to you.

You spread out heave of breath as you soft breast milk was pushed. It felt so good, you never imagined. His big massaging the other relieving from pain and giving you immense pleasure. You kept brushing his hair with your fingers.

Until he slowly started coming with  kisses. You let heaves of breath as reaches your lips.

Reaching your lips he kisses you gently. Both of you melting in the touch. He slowing up from your nose and kisses your forehead before whispering "I love you so much." With his dimple smile which you blush.

"I love you too boo." You say. "Good night." You say. "Good nigh-" and hear a quite whine and wail arousing.