Weird school.

Zuse and Ceila were in the bathroom with Jewel, as they just had finished brushing their teeth, Jewel was brushing their hair, especially Zuse's, since it was white natty.
"Ugh, were going to have to get you a haircut Zuse, Boys should NOT have hair this long!" she exclaimed, as she gave another tug with the brush on Zuse's hair, finally ripping out a huge chunk of tangled hair, Zuse's head whipped back as he let out a pain filled yelp which only earned a snort and eye roll from Jewel. "Suck it up, it doesn't hurt that bad.. Your sister could do it.." she grumbles as she takes out the chunk of hair from the brush and throws it out.
"Yeah, but she's 13..." he mumbled under his breath in a rude tone, Jewel glanced down at him. "Oh, was that backtalk I heard?" she loomed over him, he went silent and shook his head. "No!" He denied. Jewel snorts once again and continues to brush his hair, once done she urges them both-Ceila and Zuse-out of the bathroom as they then both went down the hall to their bedrooms to get their backpacks, when they got them, they went to the front door. Jewel was on the couch, on her laptop, with papers beside her "Bye, have a good day." she said, but her eyes were on the laptop. Ceila slightly huffed and grabbed Zuse's hand, and walked out the door with him, shutting it behind them. They then walked about.. Not too long, they arrive at their school in about 7 minutes, Ceila let go out his hand, since their grade level classrooms were separated. Zuse wave goodbye and headed down the left way down the school, entering a door, Ceila watched him until he was safely inside, then headed to the right side down the school, entering her classroom.

Now, let's see both of Zuse's and Ceila's perspective of their new school and how they've been feeling about it.

Zuse entered the classroom, he was in 5th grade so everybody was around 9 to 10. Zuse was 10, but he was a bit.. Ordinarily tall for his age, he looked to he about 5'2, while others were about 4'6 or shorter; his nickname for the class was 'big dog' or 'bean stock'
"Hey bean stock!" one kid called out, using the nickname as expected, but in an upbeat tone rather than mocking. It was Zuse's probably only friend, their name was Rachael, and she was a scrawny, silky furred greyhound, she waved him over and he smiled, he walked over and sat next to her. "So, what's up?" when speaking normally, her voice sounded cracked and fragile, like she needed an inhaler badly, but that's just how she sounded.
"Uh... Mrs. Jewel is being bossy.." He said, followed by a defiant huff. His voice, when also speaking normally, was soft and deep, but still cute.
Rachael blew a raspberry. "When is she not?" she giggled, Zuse also giggled. "Probably when she drinks that funny red stuff, then she just goes to sleep really fast." he snickered. Suddenly a male boy dog that looked like a mix of a golden retriever and pit bull, around 4'9, only 3 inches shorter than Zuse, came over and whispered something to Rachael, Rachael started snorting a laughing, then the boy stumbled off in a fit of laughter.
Zuse looked baffle by this and raised a brow, "what?? What is it?" he asked. "I-is it something a-about me??" he started to slightly panic. Rachael held his shoulders and calmed down. "No, no! Its some other kid in the class.... He peed his pANTS-" she started laughing again, Zuse, once hearing that, broke out in a fit of laughter, holding his chest. Suddenly the teacher-a tall curly furred feline came from the back room holding a small male dogs hand, the small boy looked to be a Boston terrier, he had a tomato face from blushing too hard as he covered his face with his other hand. The feline let him go, but he did not want to take another step, as he whimpered, curling up in a tight ball on the floor. The teacher crouches down and gently rubs his back. "Hey... It's okay.." her soft mumble could be heard. Zuse looks towards there and giggles slightly. "Mrs. Polly is so nice!" he said, looking at Mrs. Polly, who was saying comforting things to the overly embarrassed little Boston terrier boy. Rachael snorts. "Tell me about it! One time a kid broke her lamp... And she said it's okay and she will get a new one." She looks at Zuse with pure confusion, as he looked at her too now with a baffled expression. "What!" he exclaimed. Rachael giggled. "Yeah!" "If I broke a lamp Jewel would've-" Zuse started, but then cut himself off, His expression faltering to a uncomfortable one. "She'd..?" Rachael urged, but once seeing his tense look she became worried. "Oh, it's okay. You don't have to say." She reassured.

For Zuse, things were going pretty fine with his one true friend Rachael. As for Ceila, when she walked through her classroom door, it was horror, kids were sitting on the desks, throwing paper balls at others, yelling and laughter could be heard. It was 8th grade after all....
When Ceila walked in, a boy the height of 6'3, looking to be a purebred husky with golden and white silk fur, Ceila was the height of 5'5, so she looked up at him approaching. He cackles and grabs Ceila by the arm, pulling her along to the corner of the room to his friends, she whimpered and he let her go once he was in front of his 3 friends.
The one on the left looked to be a Shiba Inu, his height around 6'1, but his fur was darker and he had ragged rough fur. The one in the middle was a Pitbull, his jaw was thick boned, and he had menacing razor teeth, he was about 6'4. And last, on the right was a black lab, but his eyes were crimson red and he had scars nagging at his throat and head, his height around 6'2 and a half.
Ceila shivered at this and tried to back away, but the husky was behind her as he held her hands. "Come on, Ceila.. They just want to meet you~" he said lowly, almost menacingly.
Ceila grunted and pulled away. "Stop it, Dan!" she growls. He suddenly shoved her against the wall as his other friends neared in next to her. "Don't try it, slut, you're MY girlfriend, do you think you can tell me what to do?" Dan snorts with amusement. Celia shivered and fell silent, suddenly the teacher walks in and gives a war cry, everyone fell silent and got in their assigned seats. The teacher was a bulky mastiff with an attitude who took every joke seriously. During class time, Dan passed some notes to Ceila, which she quickly read while the teacher wasn't looking, then discarded them, blushing at a few of them, but on the last note, the teacher coughed and neared closer to Ceila, snatching the note from her hand as the class looked at the scene, she buries her face in her hands as the teacher read it. He simply read it and his gaze shifted to Ceila, then Dan before heading back to his desk; crumpling up the note and tossing it away. "I'm going to let you go on THIS ONE... Ceila.. Since you never misbehave... But just this once.." He firmly warns, Ceila nodded, relieved. The class looked at her in disbelief.
Except for Dan.

He looked at her with a smirk.