Rebellion's rising: part 2

3rd person POV.

The four Re:volution users of Re:bel were in Los Angeles, patrolling the city.

If tensions weren't high enough for the four, there commander, Misato, had to participate in a live interview, which would be broadcast to the world.

Misato had to answer questions from the press about the Nexus. The interview would take place at the pier near the beach.

The four were patrolling near the areas of where the interview was going to take place.

Misato:(on earpiece) This interview thing is going to start in a few minutes, how's everything looking.

Ash: All clear on my end.

Ibuki: I got nothing.

Ren: No signs of Nexus activity.

Artemis: The area is clear. If anything happens then you can be sure we will protect you and everyone else.

Misato:(on earpiece) Good to here that. It's starting. Wish me luck....

Misato existed a Re:bel vehicle and made her way to the podium where she will stand as everyone else would ask questions.

As she stood at the podium, she looked twords all the camera drone's filming and taking pictures, while noticing all the people asking there questions at the same time. It was difficult to understand what they were asking, but she took control of the situation and begun the interview.

Misato: Hello, I'm Misato Redgrave. Let's begin the interview. If you would all calm down, I would be happy to answer all of your questions.

As the interview begun, (Y/n) was hiding near the interview.

(Y/n): Are you sure they'll be here?

Red: Why would I lie to you?

(Y/n): You're a voice in my head. I should be asking how you even know these things.

Red: That's a talk for a nother time. Just focus on the task at hand.

(Y/n) looked twords the interview. His eyes eventually laid upon on Misato, and for some reason a feeling of familiarity came upon him.

(Y/n): Tch..... Focus.

(Play opening)

Misato: Okay, you over there, what's your question?

Misato pointed at a one of the interviewers.

Female interviewer: Yes, Does this resent attack on Los Angeles mean that the Nexus army is returning?

Misato: There is currently no proof that's the case. Next question.

The interviewers began to try and get misato's attention.

Misato: You sir.

Male interviewer: Are the Nexus still a threat?

Misato: There may be a few stray Nexus left, but the Re:revolution users are fully capable of defeating them.

Misato: Anything else?

Male reporter: Can you tell us a little about you brother?!

Misato: !

Misato: N-next question, plea-