chapter 56(recording the song)

They like this sang the whole song..
And finally the day came when avni was about to record the song.. she was very nervous and neil was calming her down.... She was getting ready then neil came from behind and hugged her....she was standing in front of the mirror and was wearing a beautiful dress.... He saw her like that and said....

Neil- oho Meri wifey to ekdum hot lag rahi hai...

Avni was wearing a short midi dress which was up to her thigh and was wearing a long shrug

Avni was wearing a short midi dress which was up to her thigh and was wearing a long shrug.... Her hairs were softly curled at the ends... She was really looking breathe taking...
Neil turn her around and then she kept her hand around his neck... Then he made her wore her mangalsutra and filled her hairline with sindoor....
Avni was smiling at him...he adujsted her mangalsutra on her neck....avni said..

Avni- toh Khanna sahab possessive saiyaan ban rahe hain...

Neil pulled her more closer...and said

Neil- jab possessive saiyaan ki sanam
Aise taiyaar hokar bahar Jaye...to
Khanna sahab ko protective hubby
Toh banana hi padega na??...

Avni laughed and hugged him...

Avni- Neil...

Neil- -hmm...

Avni- mein bahut nervous ho rahi Hun..aaj Mera recording hai...pata nai
Mein accha..

Neil- gaana zarur gaogi...(he said in between)

Avni smiled...

Neil- mein hun na tumhare saath...ab
No nervousness...Chalo..chalte Hain...

Avni- I love u...

Neil- love u more....

Neil was heading towards her lips when avni pushed her and was going....Neil fell on bed..and sang immediately...

Neil- bekarar karke Hume Yun na jaeye...
Aapko hamari kasam laut aeye...

He sang the same song which avni was going to record...she stopped at her way and was smiling...she turned around and went to Neil...Neil was sitting there with hands on his chest,on his heart....
Neil saw her coming and was smiling..
Avni went and sat on his lap...and held his collar and brought his face near her...Neil shocked and avni rocked...she said...

Avni- Kya baat hai Khanna sahab??
Mera yeh gaana mujhse bhi zyada accha gaya aapne...

Saying this she kissed his cheecks deeply and went immediately...
Neil opened his eyes and avni was standing at the doorstep...

Avni- late ho Raha hai..jaldi Chalo..

She was laughing seeing his shocked expression and went down immediately......Neil smiled and touched his face, where avni had kissed...and ruffled his hair..

Neil- yeh ladki bhi na...mijhe kissi din maar dalegi...

Later..they both went to studio..and
Avni was standing in front of the Mike....putting headphones on...Neil was at the other side standing observing her.....she was only looking at Neil...