Of Course Your Lost

This is gonna be a fantasy AU one because I felt like doing one :)

Gods POV
Katsuki had been walking for at least a mile. He should of thought of the fact Kirishima would've been busy. He knew setting traps this far out in the forest wasn't the smartest.

He heard one of his traps snap and smirked. He followed the sound and scowled when he saw a person hanging above the ground.

"Oh thank goodness, can you help me down?" Katsuki didn't move, he just stared at the boy.

"Why the hell are you out here? Normally people don't like going into this forest after they hear a dragon lives in it." The boy paled a little and his green eyes widened.

"Then why are you here?" The blonde rolled his eyes and pulled out his dagger. He went over and cut the boy down.

"Go away. I have better things to do." Katsuki started to walk away into the forest.

"Wait come back please." The boy got up and ran after him. His steps were uneven when he ran. Katsuki stopped and turned around.

"I'm lost, can you please help me?" The boy had a look of desperation in his eyes.

"Of course your lost, what did you do to your leg dumb ass?" The boy winced and rolled up his pants leg. His ankle was a deep purple color and swollen.

"How'd it happen?" Katsuki crossed his arms and stared down at the boy.

"I slipped and fell down a hill, I landed on it wrong. It happened earlier today."

Katsuki POV
This dumb ass sprained his ankle and kept on walking. I let out a loud whistle and almost instantly heard the sound of someone running towards us.

"Whaddya need Bakugou?" Kirishima asked with his usual dorky smile. He saw the boy and looked at him in wonder.

"Hello there! I'm Kirishima Eijirou, what's your name?" The boy blinked a couple times.

"M-my name is Izuku Midoriya." Izuku smiled a little, it made his eyes shine.

"He hurt his ankle this morning and kept walking. He wouldn't have been able to make it back to camp and I didn't want to carry him." Kiri nodded and walked into the forest he came back in his dragon form.

Izuku's eyes widened and shifted his weight.

"He's the dragon that lives in the forest." I nodded and walked towards Kiri. I hopped on his back.

"Come on shorty, we don't have all day." Izuku hobbled over and I helped him up. I pat Kiri and he starts flying.

Once we make it back to our makeshift camp, Kiri shifted back into a human and walked off to do whatever he does.

Izuku sat down and I started wrapping his ankle in bandages.

"Why did you keep going after you hurt your ankle?" Izuku flinched and fidgeted with his hands.

"I didn't want to die in the forest. I was scared I was gonna get eaten by wolves or the dragon that lived in the forest." I tie the bandage.

"I can tell you, after living is this forest for almost 8 years, the scariest thing is whether or not you can make your way out." I stand back up and look at the sun slowly setting over the horizon.

"Thank you." I heard Izuku barely whisper. I smirked and looked at his face, it was now a lovely orange color thanks to the sunset.

"No problem little nerd."
____________________________________________

Here's this.

L&S