Chapter 6

Dean Sam and Evie hopped in to the car as Sam gave them a briefing of the case.
"Well this one is an odd one. Multiple deaths all themed like a fairytale. We are suspecting mabye a mischief maker possibly like the one that put us in that groundhog day thing."
"Doesn't sound like one. If it was one then he would most likely be causing problems for you not killing others and it sounds like its probably holding a grudge against you."
The boys sat in shock and the car fell silent.
"Well the Sam what do you think it is?"
"honestly I do not know. You got a clue Eve?"
"Could be a curse or mabye someone is using hoo doo or voodoo on those they hold a grudge on."
Dean nodded and squeezed her hand which rested on her seat she blushed bright red and leaned back on her seat with dreams of her and Dean in the future with all of their kids and she would be mrs Winchester.
She was interrupted by  the car thudding to a holt. Dean passed Evie a card and told her. "Just hold this up when we do OK." he planted a kiss on her lips and went in. They went on as usual and sat down and interrogated the subject. But at the end something had not been said and as she was leaving she said.
"I'm sorry for your loss." and she patted the person on the shoulder. She knew what it was like to lose someone close to her even if it wasn't in death.

A couple of hours later back at the motel, Evie sat down on the bed and Dean came in.
"You did good hun. So how would you feel if I told you that I.. I.... I."
He leaned forward and kissed Evie and they proceeded.

Evie woke up and put everything back on. She looked down at dean and kissed him on the forehead before she went into the kitchen to make dinner.
Dean came in and smelled the scent of bacon sandwiches. "Better than any chef within a 10 mile radius of this motel is our Eve." he came up behind Evie and hugged her as she was flipping the bacon over. "What do you want. Be careful Sam is at the table." well I just want to show my girlfriend how much I love her." Sam looked up and smiled a boy smile that Evie never got and she laughed.

Whilst eating Sam brought up the topic on Evies past. She looked disheartened so Dean said "Sammy I don't think it's such a good idea to.."
"Dean it's fine someone was bound to ask at some point. Well, the first thing I remember was the first day I went to school in hell. It was different like if you went to school with a psychopath as a teacher who was sent to hell. I didnt go to college but I was homeschooled for college and I got my bachelors degree in urrmmmm what was it now. Oh yeah pshcychology. And then dad got kicked in the cage and I had to assume my duties as new devil. Then Dean came to hell a couple of centuries later and u threw the ball where we met then he escaped and then everyone hated me then I left then I ended up here. Story of my life short but sweet. "
Afterwards, Dean pulled Evie aside and asked her." Are you sure your OK from earlier. You looked a bit off afterwards."
"Not really it wasn't that. The way I have pictured my supposed father after what cas told me has just put me off. Have you heard back from him."
"Sorry no but I'll tell you ASAP." he hugged her and said well. Get a good night's sleep it's starting to get late." he gave her a kissed and said he'd join her later on hell try and get a hold of cas.
Evie tossed and turned all the night until at around midnight Dean called her in and sat a half asleep Evie next to him and she leaned her against his shoulder.
" Evie, as you must know Lucifer took a priceless object from Rafael around the time of your birth. Of course he was having relations with an angel at the time and she went missing for 9 months then suddenly came back. Well we are only to thi k that you were the thing Lucifer took. I'm sorry if you feel upset." Cas gave her a pat on the back as she got up and ran off into the bedroom.
" Eve wait. "
" It's not the fact that I was kidnapped and never told. Its the fact it's been hidden from me like I'm some sort of China doll that can't handle the truth. It annoys me cause I ain't. I can handle the truth and once 66 seals are broken then he has me to deal with OK. "