Prologue

The Beginnings

The Chamomile, Peppermint, lavender, Chrysanthemum and Gerbera flowers, pushed by a gentle breeze, swaying side by side in the meadow; yet if you take a deep breath you could smell smoke and ashes slowly yet quickly replacing the pure air.

Some quick paces could be heard if listened closely, a green cape and masked male followed by three other men ran into the meadow, scouting the area as he entered.

After a few seconds he yelled at the top of his lungs to be heard by someone, saying that it's clear to enter the meadow for a good while.

One of the three boys, a hooded shadow figure with bright white eyes, marks a big 'X' where they all four stood and runs off to find another place to go when the fire draws near.

A man with brown hair and eyes, red jacket leading some people to the 'X', distance away from the wild man-made fire a, long black-haired, woman trying her very best putting out the fire (with some type of magic seeming to control air).

Other people also having this magic, but seems less advanced, giving a hand to put a stop to the raging fire; The same man, who guided the citizens to where the marked land, begin to grow wings (with reddish fire magic) to build wings, returns with others and fly to the burning village...

Inches away his eyes start to glow softly and takes a long deep breath, taking as much fire as he can, and swallows it and those who came with him follows his lead.

Happy Halloween!🕸🕷🎃💀- 2020