Dimple Boy (alejandroxmattia)

Mattia's POV

Alejandro and I have been dating for almost three months now. But these last couple of weeks Ale has been acting really weird.

For example he's really been on edge around me and he even lied to me the other day.

How can I tell he was lying? Well first of all Alejandro is an awful liar. And second of all he he's been avoiding me all week.

I just miss him and his stupid dimples. And his laugh, his smile, the way he plays with my hair when I lay my head on his lap. I just need to see him.

I don't get what he's hiding from me. We usually tell each other everything.

I took out my phone and sent him a text.

Damn, he usually always comes over whenever I ask him

Damn, he usually always comes over whenever I ask him. Now I know something is wrong, but I just have to figure out what it is.

So I text the only person I know that is enough of a nosy bitch to help me. 

With that figured out, I say back and waited for Roshaun to come over

With that figured out, I say back and waited for Roshaun to come over. So we could stalk my boyfriend.

  -twenty minutes later-

"The help has arrived" Roshaun announced barging into my room.

"Who let you in?" I asked curiously since I was the only one home.

"Oh, I just used the spare key you keep under the fake plant" Roshaun said in a nonchalant tone as he sat down on my bed.

"Roshaun how do you know about the spare key?" I asked while looking at him.

"Your dad told me about it, cause I knocked the Flight of the Bumblebee on your door and he told me to never knock on the door again" Roshaun said laughing to himself.

"Okay cool story, so what's the plan?" I asked looking at him for answers.

"You invited me over, to help you and you didn't think of plan?" Roshaun asked while he gave me a judgemental look.