Bio

Hey my name is Skylar Butler and your reading my bio!

i am 18 years old, and loving that i am no longer in High School!!!

im currently single and bisexual! so ladies and gentlemen, when you are ready, come and get it!

some stuff i like/love are taking pictures, photography, modelling or posing for pictures, animals especiall dogs, movies whether its at the Theatre or at home in the livingin room, cuddling in beds or couches or even in cars, the perfevt date (below), swimming, skiing, hot chocolate, listening to music, eating, sleeping, being lazy.

some stuff i hate are Insexys like cockroaches (yuck), being cold, being alone, watching movies by myself, being hated on, being ignored, running, being athletic, losing the remote and having to get up and go to the tv to change the channels manually.

the perfect date: we drive out to the middle of no where in a truck, and then when we park we go into the back and he/she opens the tailgate and helps me in then i help him/her in and we lay in the box of the truck with a bunch of blankets and pillows and we stargaze for a long time, and when ot starts to get chilly he/she would wrap his/her arms around me and pull me close to keep me warm, then after a while of stargazing and cuddling we would have some snacks like chocolate covered strawberries or just plain chocolate or some kinf od romantic food, then we would pack up and go home, and he/she would walk me to my door step and kiss my goodnight then i would walk inside and go to sleep the happiest girl in the world!

My Friends: (none)

Cuddle Buddy: (available)

Siblings: (none)

Best Friend: (available)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: (available)