The One I Call Mother

Lucifer was having a wonderful day. He decided to take a walk in the garden and found the tree Alastor was under several months ago.
He went over to the tree and layed under it, in thought of the past.
As he was laying there, he heard a rustle of leaves and soft foot steps in the distance.
"My dear what are you doing?" It was Alastor. He was looking down at Lucifer with a wide smile.
"O-oh well I just...",embarrassed Lucifer couldn't say anything, but just as he was about to Alastor pulled him up to his feet and spinned him around.
"Well I assume you came out hear for something. Right?" Lucifer patted Alastor.
" I came out here to relax and have time to think about things." Alastor looked at Lucifer and kisses him on the cheek. Lucifer blushed and looked away in embarrassment.
Then they were interrupted by two demons
"Dad! Look who's here!" Lucifer looked at Charlie, and the figure beside her.
"Luci, did you miss me?" Lucifer gripped onto Alastors coat and paled, but stood up straight.
"Lilith what a wonderful surprise." Alastor took into account that Lucifer wasn't himself and and a bit pale, but decided to leave him be.

Charlie's POV
Hmm why dose dad look so scared, confused and sad. I mean she's here the one I call mother, but he doesn't seem so happy about it. I mean it has been a while since they've seen each other after the "accident" .
"Dad aren't you happy to see Mom?" He just stood there and I noticed Alastor was close to him. Dose he like Alastor? He can't, can he? I mean he has mom. Then he spoke up.
"Charlie, I'm glad your mother is back, but for now me and Alastor have something important to talk about." He smiles wide and looked at Alastor.
"In fact we do my darlings. Shall we?" He took Alastors hand and walked away. I looked at my mom she was smiling.
" I see your father fancies another, but me."She smiled and walked off me trailing behind.
♠️
As Lucifer and Alastor got inside, Angel was there sitting on the sofa, but quickly got up and rushed to the demons.
"Angel dear, help me get Lucifer to his room will ya." Then Angel quickly got Lucifer and helped Alastor up to the room.
As soon as they layed Lucifer down Alastor and Angel exited the room so they could talk more privately.
"Hey, Al is everything ok?" Alastor sighed and layed his head on Angels shoulder.
"Love, Charlie's mother is here and I think she may have done something to Lucifer, but I don't know what and now Lucifer is like this." Angel held Alastor in his lap and kissed his head.
"Al, I think you need to rest."  Alastor nodded and fell asleep in Angels lap.  
Meanwhile, Lucifer recovers a bit from earlier. He got up and went downstairs hoping to avoid Lilith and talk more to Alastor.  As he got down there he walked into the parlor to see a sleeping deer and a spider stroking the deers heads.  He walked over to Angel and sat right next to him.
"It's been a long day hasn't it Angel?" Angel nodded in agreement and laid his head down on Lucifers shoulder.
"What did she do to you Luci?" Lucifer flinched a bit, but decided that it was time to tell someone.
"Angel, after we had Charlie, Lilith and I got into an argument.  We didn't talk to each other for a few days and to be honest I didn't really love her. I went to go and make up with her, but she was with another demon making out and doing all the lovey dovey stuff. I felt used in a way so I decided to take a break from her. I took Charlie with me and went back to my place."  Angel felt so bad for Lucifer. No one should ever go through what Lucifer went through. 
"Darling why didn't you tell me this earlier?" Both demons jumped as Alastor got up and stretched.  Lucifer looked down in shame, until a hand lifted his chin up and kissed him. It was Alastor. Lucifer melted into Alastors soft and gentle lips; however a certain demon got a bit jealous of it. Then both demons pulled apart and Alastor kissed Angel gently yet passionately. 
"My you two are needy aren't you?" Angel and Lucifer then jumped on Alastor as if they were children. Then all of them fell to the ground laughing.  They were having so much fun until a voice interrupted them.
"Oh Luci~ Won't you come hug and kiss me. I missed them so much." Angel pulled Lucifer back and Alastor stood in front of them.
"My dear I'm afraid he doesn't want to see you right now"  Lilith did not like how Lucifer was Acting.
"Alastor please, Lucifer needs to know that I'm his wife. I mean for gods sake just give him to me."  Alastor chuckled and eyed Angel a ' go' look.
"I'm afraid I can't do that. I mean after all dear he is the king of hell and you're only a mediocre demon." Lilith was infuriated, while Alastor smiled widely.
"I'll have you know deer, that I am the queen of  hell not a mediocre demon!" Alastor called for Charlie and she came. Soon then Alastor left telling Charlie the whole situation and  Charlie sent her mother home  to think about this whole thing.
  Then Charlie caught up with Alastor.
"Hey Alastor, dose my dad like you."  Alastors looked at her sweetly.
"Well my dear why don't you go ask him? It's not my place to tell." Then he went upstairs to Angel. 

"Dad, do you like the radio demon?"

Stay tuned.....

If you didn't know what Lilith looked like.

Dramas a brewing my darlings~