Chapter 5-Sights That Hurt To See

Dabi's POV-

I arrived to school on Monday, expecting it to be a normal day.
"Hey Dabi, we need to talk right now." Toga demanded, walking up to me, looking furious.
"Ok what do you want t-"
"What the fuck did you say to Shigaraki?!"
"What I don-"
"Tell me!" Toga shouted, now I really understood why no one wanted to ever make Toga mad, I thought she was gonna Kill me.
"I told him to give me all his knives so he won't cut himself."
"Well it didn't work!" Toga yelled, turning the heads of some people.
"His arms are covered in cuts, there's no clear patch of skin." Toga stated, the sentence hurt me, it hurt to hear such a thing.
"T-there's no way..." I said, not wanting to believe it's true.
"Here I'll show you." Toga said, walking off, then seconds later coming back with Shigaraki.
"Shigi-kun can you show him your arms?" Toga asked calmly, it was clear Shigaraki was in a sensitive state at the moment.
"Y-yes..." Shigaraki answered her quitely, before lifting up both of his sleeves, to reveal something I wasn't ready for. His arms were covered in cuts, some deeper then others.
"I'm s-sorry..." I apologized, knowing I caused this, I held back the river of tears that threatened to fall.
"You better fucking be!" Toga yelled, Shigaraki lowered his head.
"Let's go Shigaraki-kun." Toga said, walking off with Shigaraki. I stood there, mad at myself, mad at my idiocy.

I'm an asshole just like my father.

Shigaraki doesn't deserve me.

He deserves better then me

-285 words-
That hurt my heart to write, oh well I'll get over it. Bye.
-Kitten