The Unusual Deaths of the Jamison Family

The bodies of this family of three were discovered four years after they were reported missing on October 8, 2009. Bobby Jamison, Sherilynn Jamison, and their daughter Madyson Jamison disappeared from their truck while on a trip to buy land outside their hometown of Eufaula, Oklahoma.

In the days following their deaths, the family's truck was discovered by authorities, abandoned with their IDs, phones, GPS system, and approximately $32,000 in cash. Their dog was also found in the vehicle, malnourished after days of being left in the truck without food or water. In November 2013, the remains of two adults and one child eventually confirmed as the Jamison family were found by hunters around three miles from where their pickup was left.

Many theories have been floated about the circumstances behind the family's mysterious disappearance. Some believed they faked their deaths, committed group suicide, or were killed by a violent cult. Due to the couple's odd behavior around the time they vanished, others believed that a drug deal had gone wrong. According to some, Bobby's father was involved, as he and his son were in a bitter lawsuit at the time.

The creepiest theory included a pastor, a confession, and a book. The Jamison's had at one point told their pastor there were spirits in their home and that they had consulted the satanic bible to rid the house of them. When authorities searched their property following the initial disappearance, there was a shipping container with messages such as '3 cats killed to date buy people in this area... Witches don't like there black cat killed' written on it.