ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ

Nobody's POV

Tyler woke up next to his love, Rakim. Tyler Was horny as fuck but Rakim was asleep. Tyler sighed and placed his head back down on the pillow.

Tyler got up to make cereal for breakfast. He got out of bed, only in a white T-shirt and boxers with cherries on them.

He walked out into the hallway and downstairs. He went into the kitchen where everything was, grabbed the cereal, bowl, milk, and spoon.

He made his cereal and started eating it, he felt two hands wrap around his waist.

He felt kisses on his neck, "Yes Rakim?" "Not gonna lie, I'm trying to do some things right now." Rakim said. Tyler was eating his cereal when Rakim was bothering him. Yes, Tyler is horny but let a nigga eat.

"Can I finish my cereal first at least?" Tyler whined. Rakim didn't really like that, "Hurry up." Rakim headed back upstairs.

Tyler has a small feeling he just fucked up. He knew that Rakim doesn't like it when he's told to hold on or told no. And what did he do? Told him to hold on. Rakim is not gonna show mercy when he gets upstairs.

Tyler finishes his cereal and heads back upstairs to the fucky wucky with Rakim.

Tyler opens the door to a angry looking Rakim on the bed. "Baby it wasn't that serious, all I did was tell you to hold on." Tyler said, that pissed Rakim off more.

"Come here." Rakim demands,"B-" Tyler gets cut off. "Now." Rakim says.

Tyler does as ordered.

That makes Rakim a little more happy but he realizes that during the time they do this, Rakim has full control over Tyler.

"Get on the bed. Now." He said, Tyler does as ordered and gets on the bed. Rakim tells him to take off his clothes so that he does.

Rakim does the same and tells Tyler to get on his hands and knees. Tyler gets on his hands and knees and Rakim gets behind Tyler.

He grabs the lube from the dresser next to the bed and puts on the lube to his dick and a little on Tyler's hole.

Rakim lines his tip up with Tyler's hole, Tyler knowing what's about to come and he's scared because he's still a virgin until now.

Rakim pushes himself into Tyler, Rakim quietly groaning. Tyler yelps a bit from the pain.

"B-baby it hurts..." Tyler said, Rakim ignores it and starts to thrust.

With Tyler not adjusting to Rakim's size, Tyler's eyes start to get blurry with tears. "Fuck, T." Rakim groans.

He keeps to go slow but starts to go faster, Tyler's begs to stop and pull out turn into moans of pleasure.

Rakim keeps going, he bites his bottom lip to keep any moans in.

Tyler wasn't holding anything in, he was moaning crazy as fuck from the amount of pleasure he was feeling.

"F-Fuck!" Tyler moaned. Rakim lifted Tyler up so Tyler's back was touching Rakim's chest.

Tyler was gripping onto the bed sheets tightly, his knuckles turned white because of his grip.

Rakim went faster, Tyler was close "Baby, I-I'm gonna cum..." "You finish when I do." He said, Tyler held in his cum.

Rakim's thrust got sloppy, Tyler was trembling from holding in his cum.

"Shit-" Rakim said, he came inside of Tyler. Tyler came, his cum going on the bed sheets and on himself a little bit.

Hi so this is an old chapter that I never published. Anyway yeah