Explanation and Ending

Lisa rejected Jungkook before they became high schoolers and that caused him to be in a frenzy over his feelings for Lisa. It took him some time before he realized that the real Lisa would be only in his memories. However she grew up and starts to pin over a guy that she rejected. Yet she doesn't realize that there were many times previously where she could have dated Jungkook. In chapter 5, Jennie was only friends with Jungkook at that point because she needed to spill her feelings to someone who could understand her. Lisa soon then meets Yoongi and they hit it off as they start a rap duo which gains a lot of attention on YouTube. Sorry if I destroyed your ship, but I paired Yoongi and Lisa because they both got rejected in different ways. Yoongi got rejected by Jisoo because she thought that they were opposites, but Lisa accepts his flaws as she understood how a rejection can change someone. 

Jungkook found love with Jennie because they both got rejected by someone they loved deeply. Jennie found love with Jungkook as they both sympathized how rejection helps them grow stronger. 

And don't worry, Taehyung will meet his love soon but it'll be the last mini book. 

P.S: I thought Yoongi's nephew could be Woozi...XD

Also next up is Jisoo~

Thanks for reading, 

AMC