New Life

A.n. I Don't own American Horror Stories, it belongs to Ryan Murphy. but I own Ocs.

The plane landed smoothly that I am relived that it's finally over. I never liked flying, it makes me dizzy and nauseous. I nearly ran to the door but I realized I have to behave.

"Thank you for flying with us. Enjoy your stay in New Orleans"

Ah New Orleans, a place I never thought I would go and be in. A place where I have the sense I have to be in. Luckily, Grandma understood me and tearfully let me go, but she told that I have to be there.

I waited for my turn to stand, my inner rule follower demands me so. When the passengers in front of me stood up, I slung my carry-on bag over my shoulder and stood as well, making our way to the door. The light from the plane door blinded me but my eyes adjusted in no time.

Following everyone the arrival dock and waiting for my luggage. I absent-mindfully tugged on long-sleeved blouse, wondering where my twin might be. 'She's probably getting herself a head-start' I shook my worries away. And I saw my brown luggage that I carried out from the conveyor belt. I took the my sisters' advice to carry light and for that I'm grateful.

Walking out, I saw my name being held by a man, he must my driver to the hotel I booked

Walking out, I saw my name being held by a man, he must my driver to the hotel I booked. "Miss Cruz..." he eyed me the way that I hated. "Yes, that's me" I just smiled at him. "This way, please" I walked around the barrier and followed him.

At the very least, he is a gentleman who opened the door for me and loaded my bags at the back. On the drive to the hotel, I just stare at my surroundings, feeling the driver's eyes checking me out and it's getting very weird as the minutes went by. "Eyes on the road, please. Not on me" I called out to him. "Sorry, Miss..." he mumbled.

I got out the car and the bellhop took care of my luggage. "Reservation for Miss Marikit Cruz?" I asked the reception, she nodded and checked the computer with a smile. "Miss Cruz, you are in Room 315" she said, handing me the keys and nodding at the bellhop pushing the cart with my luggage.

We reached the third floor in no time. And I opened the door with the number 315 on it. " Please enjoy your stay in New Orleans" the Bellhop curtly said and unloaded my bag. "Here you go. Thank you" I handed him his tip and he thankfully accepted it.

 Thank you" I handed him his tip and he thankfully accepted it

Unlocking the door, the room is comfy and roomy. I like it already, I rolled my luggage and placed it on my bed, starting unpacking.

Brr brr brr

My phone vibrated beside me, my sister's name displayed on the screen. I fondly shook my head at her babying me. I answered the video-call and soon enough, her face popped out.

"Ay salamat! Sumagot ka rin ( Oh thank goodness, you finally answered!)" she greeted me and I rolled my eyes at her. "Ate, kakarating ko sa hotel noh (Big sis, I just got to the hotel alright)" I assured her and she breathed in relief. "Kamusta kayo dyan nina lola at ni Ate Mayumi (How are you guys? Gramma and Big sis Marie?" I asked. "hmmm, ito namimiss ka na. Si lola nag aalala, si Ate Mayumi nagiging OA ( Well, already we miss you. Gramma is worrying and Ate Mayumi is overreacting)" she answered, " Hindi kaya! (No I'm not!)" I heard my eldest sister call out and appeared beside Ate Ligaya, "Hi Baby, Kamusta flight mo?" Ate Mayumi asked, "Nakakatakot, Ate. Tapos yung driver ko tingin nang tingin sa akin (It's scary, Ate. My driver kept looking at me)" I answered honestly, "Ano! (What!)" they both asked, looking pissed off, "Ate, Kalma! Sinabihan ko na siya(Ate, Calm down. I already told him off)" I groaned at their protectiveness, "At anong sinabi mo?(And what did you say?)" Ate Ligaya asked raising her brow at me, "'Eyes on the road, please. Not on me'" I answered. They calmed down and smirked at me, "Yan ang baby namin(That's our baby)" Ate Mayumi proudly stated, "Paano ang Kambal mo? Nagpakita na ba?(How about your twin? Did she show up yet?)" Ate Ligaya asked, I shrugged my shoulders at them, " Nauna na sa akin. Magpapakita naman siya sa akin pag gusto niya (Well she went first. She'll show up when she wants to)". "Pakikiss na lang siya para sa akin pag nagpakita ah (Give her a kiss from me when she shows up ok)" Ate Ligaya said, I nodded and suddenly yawned. "Pahingga ka na, Baby. Matagal ang flight mo (You should rest now, Baby. You had a long flight)" Ate Mayumi said, smiling at me. "Ok, Night Ate" I sleepily said, "Night, Baby" they both said back and ended the call.

After that I tiredly change into a spaghetti strap top and shorts, revealing my tribal tattooes on my upper body. I'm not the only one who has them, my sisters too have them. As a proud display of our heritage.

 As a proud display of our heritage

(A.N: This is how the tattoos look like) 

I fell on my bed, closing my eyes and waited for sleep to take over. I felt someone get in beside me and I know who it is. "At saan ka naman galing?(And where have you been?)" I asked, not bothering to open my eyes, "Secret para masaya (It's a secret and you'll like it)" my twin answered, "Ah sige. Huwag mo sabihin sa akin, hinahanap ka pala nina Ate (Ok fine. Don't tell me, Our sisters were looking for you)" I answered. "Ang OA nila mag alala... (They're overreacting...)" she said, I feel her hand on my forehead. "Masisisihan mo ba sila? (Can you blame them?)" I asked, "Hindi naman. Pahingga ka na. Nandito naman ako pag gising mo (Not really. Rest now. I'll be here when you wake up)" she said, kissing my forehead. "Night, Kambal (Night, Twin)" I sleepily said, "Night Kambal" she said and I dozed off