Chapter 9 ( 9 months later)

"Rory why you so nervous they are just your parents ?"
"Because I never introduced them to a guy but I'm not only introducing them to one but three" she said.
"Baby girl you already said they are not judgmental so you shouldn't have anything to worry about"
"Yea you guys are right okay I'm fine"
she said.
"Hey baby your parents are here" Chris yelled.

 "Hey mama and daddy" she said as they spoke back hugging and kissing her

"Aurora have you gained weight your boobs and booty looking a little bigger ?" her mama asked while winking.
"I don't know but I want you to meet my boyfriends Dave , Odell and Chris."
"Damn girl I told you to get a boyfriend but you went and got you three that's my girl" her mama said.
"Wait a minute you guys don't care that I'm dating multiple men ?"
Girl who are we to judge ain't no telling what me or your daddy have did back in the day her mother said.
"Well let's all sit down and eat and get to know each other her" daddy said.
"See baby we told you that you didn't have anything to worry about" said Chris.
"I know baby" she said pecking him on the lips
Aurora was sitting at the table watching as everybody was talking and laughing , but she wasn't because she wasn't feeling to well.

"Ouch" said Aurora she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen

Everybody stopped talking and asked her was she okay and she told them she was okay she just had a pain in her stomach.
After about 20 minutes the pain started to be unbearable.
"Okay Aurora that's it we are going to the doctor" her father said and everybody including her agreed.
When she made it to the doctor the pain kept getting worse and worser her men called the doctors before they made it so the doctors were waiting for her.
The doctors had her to change and began to check her for they could see what was wrong with her.
"Well Ms. Skye it seems that you are in labor" the doctor said.
Labor everybody in the room yelled
"Doc how is that possible I'm not pregnant" she said.
"Yes you are Ms.Skye and it's time to go to the maternity ward."
"Mama I'm scared I didn't know I was pregnant. I'm so sorry" she said crying.
"It's okay baby we're all here we got you right guys ?" they all nodded agreeing.
Okay Aurora they are all can stay in the room with you but it is time to start pushing.
"Rory I know that you were not prepared for this but we got you" Odell said
"We will be with you every step of the way baby" Chris stated.
Okay one two three deep breath now push.
"Ahhhhh" she screamed.
Everybody in the room hated seeing her in so much pain.
Two hours later the doctor told her one last push.
After that last push the baby came out crying and the doctors sat her on Auroras chest. Aurora looked down amazed at the baby. All of the men knew it was Odells baby so he held her first. He was crying as he held her. Aurora was in awe.
"Baby girl you did it" her dad stated kissing the side of her. Her parents were so excited about having a grandchild.
Dave walked up to her pecking her lips telling her how amazing she was.

Liked by daveeast and 887,244 othersAB

AB.Skye baby Beckham 💕
daveeast daddy baby
chrisbrownofficial proud papa
kellyj omg girl you have to call me !
Random567 you had a baby with the Odell ?
Even though the baby was Odells they would all be the father.