Chapter 1

Damian walked out of school with a report card in his left hand, and a notebook on the right. He glanced at his paper and saw bright red A's. He smiled as he gently folded the sheet of paper and put it in his back pocket. He saw a purple-haired guy with his sides shaved walking his way, it was Justin. "Hey, Damian what's up?" Justin asked with a smile. "Nothing much Justin, what's up with you?" Damian replied while smiling. Justin was Damian's friend ever since 6th grade. Justin then opened his mouth and asked Damian a question. "Hey, why don't you come over to my house Damian?! After all, it is a Friday." Damian smiled while looking at the floor while blushing a bit. Damian had a crush on Justin ever since they had met. He and his whole family knew he was gay ever since he could remember. "You wanted a dress for your birthday," his father had said to him. Damian then realized which position he was in and looked up while blushing. "Sure, I'd love to go, Justin." Justin then smiled and playfully punched Damian in the arm. Damian laughed and quickly grabbed his arm, almost feeling a bit weak, then again, he wasn't really good at sports. "Great! You wanna go now?" Justin asked. "Sure," Damian replied. Damian took out his phone and texted his older brother, Jace. Damian then started walking with Justin towards his house.

Justin made it to his house and knocked on the door. His mom answered the door and hugged Justin tightly. "Justin! My little baby!" She shouted as she kept hugging Justin. "MOMM! I'M 18!" His mother let go and Damian giggled at the scene. His mom turned to smile at Damian. Damian smiled back and hugged Justin's mom, Justin smiled a bit. "It's great to see you, Damian." His mother had said. "You too, Mrs. Heatwole," Damian said while smiling. "Oh please child, Just Mary." Justin's mother let them both in and shortly left for work. Justin sat on the couch and held his head in his hands. "So, what's in the backpack shorty?" Justin asked while Damian crossed his legs on the couch and blushed at the nickname he was called. "Notebooks, Homework, school junk. Why do you ask?" "No reason, I was just curious." Justin sat up and went into the kitchen. "Do you want anything to eat? We have food." Justin said as if he was trying to be funny. Damian giggled and got up. "No, I'm fine." Justin walked up the stairs towards his room and loaded up a game of Street Fighters. "You wanna play with me?" Justin asked as Damian walked into the room. Damian nodded and sat on the floor with Justin and grabbed the controller. "I'll have to warn you though, I'm pretty much undefeatable. You're just walking into my trap." Justin said with a smirk while he took off his jacket as if saying that it's on. Damian blushed and smiled back. "Even the toughest can be beaten at one point," Damian said with a small laugh. Justin pressed play, and they began playing. Justin started punching with his character while Damian was trying his best to avoid him. It wasn't until the last game they played that Damian actually won. The score was 1 for Damian, and 6 for Justin. "No fair," Damian said playfully as he tackled Justin onto the floor while laughing. Damian then looked at Justin's eyes and blushed as he slightly shook. Justin looked at Damian with a confused look on his face. Damian blushed as a thought made its way into his head, "It was now or never." He bent down and kissed Justin and looked at him in the eyes. Justin's face was now blushing as he looked at Damian's face. Damian looked away, ashamed and embarrassed. Justin kept staring at Damian in shock, his face red. Damian kissed Justin again in the lips. Justin then wrapped his arms around Damian's neck and was getting aroused by Damian's kiss. Justin placed his hand on Damian's ass and squeezed it a bit. Damian moaned at the attention and pleasure he was feeling. Justin was enjoying this and kissed Damian even rougher and placed both his hands on Damian's legs. Damian let go of the kiss and took off his jacket and shirt with Justin helping him. Damian was soon pinned down by Justin who then took control and licked Damian's neck. Damian moaned as Justin licked Damian's nipples softly. Damian held onto Justin's hair and moaned into the air with delight. Justin smiled slyly to himself while he kissed Damian deeply. "Who knew his spot was his chest." Justin thought to himself. A knock at the door from downstairs interrupted their little session. Damian gasped and Justin got up. He wiped the spit that was coming out of his mouth. "What a fucking cock-blocker," Justin thought once again. Damian got his shirt and got up, following close by Justin. Justin made it downstairs and opened the door. Jace, Damian's older brother was standing at the door. One hand was on his hip and he wore a serious look on his face. "Where's Damian, Heatwole?" Justin smiled nervously as Damian walked in front of him. Damian hugged his older brother and kissed his cheek. "What happened, Jace?" "I just wanted to make sure you weren't dead by now," Jace responded while glaring at Justin. Justin blushed and looked towards the ground. Jace then gave Damian extra clothes and a pillow to spend the night and soon left after a while. Justin sighed when Jace left. He didn't want to set a bad example in front of his soon to be boyfriends' older brother. It would be the end for him and only heaven knows how he would be dying.