Chapter 1

Aizawa was once a happy father with a very beautiful family. He had a Wife (y/m/n) (your mums name), and his beautiful daughter (y/n). But one late afternoon when Aizawa was watching the small 5 year old draw he had received a phone call and not a very pleasant one at all.  You see It was your parents anniversary and Aizawa was planning on taking (y/m/n) and (y/n) out for dinner. But now it was like his whole world was crushed.

_(y/n)-pov

Dad was watching me draw a picture of him and mum.'I wonder when mum is coming home' I think to myself but not for to long as I go back to my drawing. Then I here dad get up and leave the room and going into his room. "dad is everything ok?". I asked my father from behind the door. I heard sobbing inside so I opened the door and saw my dad siting next to the bed...'crying'. "d..dad whats ..w.wrong". Dad looked up at me. "oh (y/...y/n).. im sorry sugar..". "why whats wrong dad?". He pulled me into a tight hug which i gladly accept from him as i hug him back. The words that left his mouth changed me completely for the rest of my life. "(y/n) mum wont be coming back home im sorry sugar...". It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest and left a huge whole there that could never be fixed..never. 

(shortest chapter ever but its just a filler until i get more inspiration for my writing love you all<3