Chapter 2

Touya was used to waking up early due to the fact that he was woken up super early for extra training time. He woke up and saw the others still asleep. Touya carefully got up and checked outside. He didn't hear sirens yet, so maybe their "father" was too self-centered to report that his kids hate him so much they would run away. He was probably searching around their giant house looking to see if they were hiding in the house.

Touya was in the middle of a thought when he heard sniffling and a faint cry. He turned around to see Shouto finally up.

"Sho! You ok?" Touya asked rushing over but still quiet do to the fact of his other siblings still sleeping.

"My eye hurts. And where are we? Last thing I remember is... is..." Shouto went to explain and remembered what his mom did and it sent him into a panic attack.

"Shh! Shh! It's ok! Nii-chan knows! It's gonna be ok. Breathe for me. In .... Out... in.... Out..." Touya said rocking him.

"W-where are we Nii-san?" Shouto asked.

"In an old shack. We ran away, so we don't have to deal with him anymore. I couldn't stand any of you getting hurt anymore. So Nii-san took you away. But don't worry because Nii-san promises to always take care of you from here on." Touya explained.

"Y-yes Nii-chan," Shouto said.

After a couple minutes Shouto had calmed down and the other two had woken up.

"Nii-chan we're hungry. Can we eat some of our snacks?" Fuyumi asked.

"Not yet. Those have gotta last a while. We only have what money we had saved from the house. Let's start to walk some more and we'll take an eating break later." Touya said.

"But... ok." Natsuo was gonna start but Fuyumi gave him a look that said no whining.

"Can you walk Sho?" Touya asked.

"Mhm! I think I'm ok for walking. But what about my eye?" Sho asked.

"I'll change that for you! Fuyumi do we have anything bowl like?" Touya said.

"I don't think so. But I can make ice and you can melt it for water. I could make and Ice bowl too." Fuyumi said.

"That'll do," Touya said.

"Natsuo get me the opened ointment and a new bandage," Touya said and Natsuo went to get what was needed.

They got the water melted in the ice bowl and Touya used the bandage that was on his head and clean to wipe his burn down with cool water. Then he blew it dry.

"This is gonna sting so hold Fuyumi's hand," Touya advised Shouto.

Touya started to put the ointment on Shouto's burn and made sure to put it in all areas. Then he took the new bandage and wrapped it around Shouto's eye. Then he burnt the old bandage to dust and kicked it to the side. They put up the ointment and Fuyumi packed up the blanket. Everyone put on their bags and Shouto held Touya's hand.

Instead of walking out of the forest Touya decided it to be safer to go deeper in. Fuyumi didn't understand at first until he said that they would be searching soon and the further away from the roads the better. After about an hour everyone's stomachs were growling. Touya took out a pack of pop tarts and broke each in half. Giving a half to each.

"Sorry it isn't much but it'll have to do for now," Touya said.

"It's ok. You're trying to make sure we don't eat all our food." Fuyumi said.

"I have some gum if anyone wants a piece to chew to get your mind off of your hunger," Touya said after they finished eating the pop tarts.

Touya burned the bag and gum wrappers. Then they grabbed their things and were on the move again. They walked for hours before they decided to take another break to rest their legs.